PROLOGUE

"Hope is killing me, and the same hope keeping me alive.. Hope that you would be mine.." - Unknown.

Arnav walked into his home, to his poolside, lthere she is.. A woman. Hair is long, the red saree makes her pale skin is glowing under moonlight as she stands by the window..

She seems uninterested by his presence, such coldful beauty… He stepped forward towards her.. He shiver by her hatred filled gaze.. He wished he could take her hand in his and pull her towards himself.. He is willing pay fortune for one night.. A night with this gorgeous lady before him. But what he wanted wasn’t just one night with her but the entire life..

As she noticed his desire.. She said one thing.. “Don’t get addicted to someone who you will never get. Arnav..”

Khushi Kumari Gupta, the newly found daughter of Gupta family.

Sister of Payal Gupta whom his cousin brother is married to. Gupta lost their younger daughter when she was just 7. Then only found her few months ago..

He whom every woman desire.. Women craze for him but never he emotionally involved with any of any of them.. They were after his money and fame, it’s win-win situation for both party… This woman before him is a different category.. She unknowingly stir his hidden desires just with her presence alone.. Making his hormones go crazy..

He smirked as his eyes linger on her bare neck.. That will be no longer empty soon.. Hopefully.. “Is that so?” He asked looking at her pretty face.

“I don’t joke around.. I think you shouldn’t get wrong idea..” She told him firmly.

“About what?” He asked in return with a playful smile on his lips.

“About me..” She said looking out at the moon. “I’m not interested on you.”

He feels annoyed at this unfeeling woman, he is doing everything to woo her all these months.. He is totally crazy for her.

“Khushi.. Why?” He asked looking for her truthful answer..

“Because I don’t like you.. Why don’t you understand this simple thing?” She told him cruelly.

Arnav felt hurt by her words, “So stop sending me flowers at my door steps every morning. Giving useless gift for everything possible occasions on the calendar, step in every chance to make a conversation with me.. Stop looking at me with gaze of yours, I find it uncomfortable..” She said bluntly..

“Khushi..I am like this to you only.. I get angry on every single person exists in my life but when it’s come to you.. It disappears.. You are the one for me..” He said honestly.

“But you’re not the one for me..” She cuts him off.

“That’s what I am asking why? You mingle with my family just fine, you like them and they also like you… Your sister is this family’s bahu.. You won’t have a hard time settling into this family.. I also crazy for you.. You know it.” He pointed out.

“Arnav.. I.. I want to marry someone else..” She said sadly.

Arnav suddenly felt his throat going dry. No.. She is lying… Or else he must have heard it from his blabbering sister..

“What the! Seriously.. Can’t you come up with more believable lie?” This is not funny.. Not for him…

She could read the frustration in his eyes and he could read the nonchalance in hers.

“I’m serious.. I really like and respect that person.. I want such a person to be my husband.. Not you.. You should give up.” She warned him.

“And who is that dear of your?” He asked looking at her with red eyes..

“Akash Ji..” She confessed without a single shame on her words.

“Which Akash?” He frowned a little.. It can’t be..

“Payal Jiji’s husband.. Akash Jeejaji. I want to marry him.”

Arnav stood dumbstruck as he heard those words.. AKASH?

One thing we’re sure, that he would never forget this day in his entire life..

To be continued…

Please let me know what you think about this story in the comments. Tq