HER CONFUSING HEART..

Payal called her to asked her to accompany her to shopping, she also informed that Arnav will be taking them to the mall.

"What!?" She exclaimed immediately upon hearing her pregnant sister.

"What do you mean by what? Please na Khushi... They won't let me go shopping alone.. Everyone else at home is busy you see... Please... I know if I will survive after delivery or not.. " Payal pleaded her..

Khushi Kumari Gupta gave in after being emotionally blackmailed by her dear sister.. Meeting after more than a decade and now on verge of losing her forever.

She can't blame anyone for their fate..

Khushi promised herself she will do anything for her sister's sake..

Khushi only expected him to be the driver but he insisted to accompany them suddenly which surprise both of them...

"I am responsible of both of you, so I can't rest easy letting you both alone." He simply said but his eyes were on totally focused on Khushi which irritates her the most.

Khushi unknowingly find herself keep staring him... When he looks back at her, she immediately turns away..

Arnav smirked seeing her reaction..

Payal told them she wants to purchase some sarees for herself and other ladies in their family.

Khushi knows that she is preparing some parting gifts for them...

Payal looked happy and cheerful but down she is afraid and sad for leaving such a caring husband and family behind, she glanced at Khushi, she knows only Khushi who replace her..

Khushi had hard time selecting a saree for herself.. Only then she saw him handing her red saree with gold border on it, grand and elegant... She liked it a lot... But...

She frowned at him, "What is this..?"

"It's Saree, I'm helping you to select." He said humbly.

Payal smiled seeing them, "Jethji wonderful choice indeed, it will suit Khushi."

Khushi glared at Arnav for poking his nose, "I don't like it." She turn to Payal and asked her, "JIJI what is Akashji's favourite color?"

Arnav’s patience is at stake. He fists his fingers and inhales deep. It wasn't saree she doesn't like but it was him...

"Green." Payal didn't think to much and kept searching Saree for Anjali.

Khushi picked up a green and smiled meaningfully at Arnav, making his anger rise instead.

But can't say anything before his pregnant Bhabhi.

He was waiting for the right moment, Payal went to rest room, he immediately held Khushi's arms, "What the hell was that Khushi?!"

Khushi gave him a expressionless look, "What are you trying ask? Who are you to question my intentions?" She asked him arrogantly as she shook his hands off her arms.

He stood looking at Khushi, feeling frustrated of her behavior, as she continue on, "Are you my father? My brother? My husband? Or my boyfriend? You are none of them... For me you're Akashji's brother..."

Arnav winched at her words... She acknowledge of his existence because of Akash...

"Khushi..." He tries to make her understand..

Khushi cuts his words off, "I warned you already.. You should stay away from me.. Your persistent behavior only making me remember my feelings for Akash Ji.."

Arnav felt helpless against this arrogant woman... "I wish I never liked you.. I wish.." He said with difficulties.

Khushi gave him a mocking smile as her hands strokes the green saree in her she just took.

Making him even more uncomfortable, he excused himself from there decide to wait outside.

Khushi immediately put down that Saree and sighed, his favourite color is red?

Payal came back from restroom, "So you decided? The green one wasn't it?"

Khushi nodded, smiled a bit as she looks at that lone saree on the which Arnav selected for her... That man actually got a good taste.. What a pity..

Payal cheerfully took Khushi to counter to pay for the sarees the selected..

Khushi suddenly felt a bit anxious.. "JIJI.. You pay first I.. I will go and have another look around.."

Payal agreed, as Khushi ran off back the saree section they came from...

She saw the saleswoman folding a purple saree, she asked her, "Miss.. Did you see the red saree that just here before?" She pointed out the place where she left it.

"Oh that one? The gentleman just bought it.. Sorry ma'am that was last piece." The sales assistant replied.

Khushi felt disappointed, from childhood till now whatever she wish and desire never will be hers... That's why she refrain herself from desiring something..

The pain of losing something you hoped that would be yours is really a ugly feeling...

Khushi hates that feeling... That saree was just in her hands... She loses it...

Khushi shook her head, "It's just a saree.. Not something special.. Nothing special in that saree..." Arnav dejected face comes to her mind...

It was something he chose for her.... It is something she can never obtain in her life... saree nor Arnav..

Khushi returned with heavy heart..

She didn't even pay attention to Payal's jokes.. Nor to the burning eyes which is staring at from the moment she got into his car..

Arnav noticed her dejected face, she rejected him then why is she making that kind of face?

______________

Next morning.

Khushi woke up early, she received a parcel from delivery man.. She rolled her  eyes at the parcel, that man starts again.

She took the parcel to her bedroom before Buaji or Amma could notice and question her.

Now what?

She tore open it, revealing a box containing saree... The same saree which she liked.. She smiles as she admires it...

"Oh that one? The gentleman just bought it.. Sorry ma'am that was last piece." 

Khushi felt goosebumps all over her body remembered who got it for her... The gentleman that girl referred to was Arnav Singh Raizada...

Khushi got up from her bed and took the saree, she wants to throw it away but she could not... She hide it in her closet... She will never wore it..

"I liked the saree you chose... Not you Arnav... Anyone but you.... It can't be you.." She whispered.... As she stared at mirror remembering her past..

To be continued...