Enter

"Young Saihara breakfast is ready."

I opened my eyes to a blinding light.

"You left the curtains open, would you prefer them that way from now on?"

"Huh? Oh uhm, no it's okay however Tojo, thanks." She nodded and left the room. Did that really happen last night? No.. he was probably already half asleep.. He got dressed and met the two staff in the kitchen.

"Good mornin' Shuichi, i made some hashbrowns and ham if you care for it."

"Just a little, thanks Hanamura."

"Oh your so sweet when you call me that~ You can call me Teruteru though." He flicked a towel over his shoulder as he sat a plate down on the table.

"Hah.. I know I just don't want to get into habit.." He shrugged and made his way back to the kitchen.

"We have approximately 3 hours until the help arrives, what would you like to do until then?"

"Ah, I think I'll just go on a walk, you can do whatever here." She nodded and walked off. Even though there's basically nothing to do for her job she'd find something, heck she might just start working on the construction herself! She was really over qualified.

Shuichi rinsed off his dishes in the sink and grabbed a light jacket before walking outside and around the house.

There's a good amount of space.. Maybe we could plant a garden back here without running into the tree line.. As for the trees they were just starting to bud new leaves and limbs with bright greens and browns.

He started to walk through the trees quietly as he watched a colorful bird fly over head. He watched a pair of squirrels dart past him as if playing tag. Then he saw a weird structure of sticks stacked against a tree in a teepee shape with a coat on the floor of it. It was dirty but looked like it had been placed there recently.

He stepped closer to it and squatted down. There was a strand of dark hair in the hood.

Does this belong to that guy from last night..?

"Put your hands up! This is a robbery!" He froze as he felt something poke against his back. He slowly stood up and didn't turn around.

"I-I don't have anything on me..." His legs shook a little as terror passed through him.

"Than you'll have to forfit some cookies to me!" Huh? He turned around to see the guy from last night snickering. He was holding up his hands like a gun but had no weapon.

"HEY IT'S YOU!! That's not funny you jerk!" He crossed his arms and glared at him.

"Aww~ Im sowwie~ But I'm hungryyyy, got some food on ya?"

"Uh.. no.. But you know you could have just asked right?"

"Nishishi~ Most rich people aren't as considerate as you Saihara!"

"Yea well, uh, most people dont live in a make shift stick fort." I pouted unable to come up with anything better, but then jumped a bit as he started tearing up.

"Y-Y-You just *sniff* Look d-down on me.. WAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!" I stepped back as he started bawling loudly.

"What!? No! I'm sorry! Let's just go get you some food okay!"

"Okay! It was a lie anyways~" In only a second he popped up as if nothing had happened. This guy is really confusing.. He grabbed my hand and started skipping back towards the house, I had to jog to catch up with him.

"Yay! Breakfast at Saihara's house! I haven't had breakfast in weeks!" He did look pretty thin. As he moved his hair fell back to see a bruise that had previously been covered. Had I hit him that hard!?

"Hey uhm.. I'm sorry about hitting you.."

"Eh-? Oh this? It' fineee it was only natural after all Saihara!" He gave me a carefree smile despite what ever terrible situation he was in right now.

"If you're that upset you can pay me back with lunch too~ Nishishi!" I picked up my phone to call ahead.

*click*

"Chef speaking."

"Hey Hanamura! Do we have any breakfast left?"

"Ah, Usually I fit the amount perfectly so no, Should I make more?"

"Yes please, a full meal if you could."

"Got it! See you soon handsome~" I blushed at the complement as I put my phone away. Teruteru had a tendency to flirt from time to time.

"Wow~ You're a real go getter huh Saihara?"

"Wha-! Well I wouldn't say that Uhm, you know you're hungry right! Lets get going hahaha..." I just spat out whatever word jumble, not even sure if I made sense.

"Yeah you're right! C'mon Saihara! Food awaits!" This time he ran ahead without holding my hand so I had to catch up.

"Hey! Hold on!"

"Catch me if you can!" I was just starting to catch him as we turned around the house when suddenly-

*crash*

"urg.." It felt like we had run into a wall.

"Ah- Excuse me." I stepped back and shook my head to see a tall white haired man- No, woman in front of me. Kokichi fell down backwards on his butt while holding his head.

"OWWIEIEEEE!!!"

"Oh gosh! I'm so sorry, you must be one of the movers.."

"Yes.. Sakura Ogami. Are the two of you alright?"

"NOO!! I'M GONNA SUE YOU FOR ALL YOUR MONEY!!"

"AH! Don't do that! I can compensate you but don't cause trouble for her!"

"Aww~ It wassa lie anyways!" He stood up and brushed himself off. "You're reallll tough lady! Most people tremble under my power ya know!" She gave him a look of disbelief but shook it off.

"Shall we get to work?"

"Oh yea! The biggest boxes are still in the truck out front if we could start with those. Let's just start by moving them all into the foyer."

"Alright." She quickly went to work and gave me a chance to acknowledge Kokichi.

"Okay, Lets go see if Teruteru has food ready yet."

"Finally! I'm starved!"

...

..

.