"Fanfictions"

THANKS SO MUCH FOR 357 READS GUYS I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AFINCKSVUEIDNQNDOFOANSBVJKSKEKGICIQPMSMFNKFKDKEOFN

(Note: In the text, I'm going to be pretending that we are talking about One Direction-- the most used source of these "fanfictions"

Enjoy;)
---
Get ready for a loooooooong part guys.

"Fanfictions"

(Yes, the quotation marks were necessary.)

Okay. Fanfictions generally all have the same plots-- here a few of them.

"The concert"

Hang on a second, give me a second to stop laughing.

You're telling me that, even though there a like a freakin' million people at this concert, which, the main character HAPPENED to be in the very front section at, One Direction (usually specifically one or two-- #catfight) was magically able to find the MC (main character) in the gigantic blob of people?

Wooooow.

And to think that I can't even make out which person is my mom in the grocery store!

(Kidding.)

...

(Sort of.)

And then, (one of the) the guys in 1D happen(s) to be intrigued by a blob in the crowd and try to capture her attention-- while preforming?

Well dang.

*sends video into America's got talent*

And theeeeeeeeennnn, the fan HAPPENS (I swear, "happens" is the most used word in this part.) To have backstage passes-- and if not, this singer HAPPENS (there I go again) to have a spare pair for them, oooooorrrr, makes an exception just for this "special" fan that they were able to pick out from a massive crowd of people (WHERE IT'S DARK, TOO), because this gal is just too intriguing. Even though in real life, THEY CAN'T SEE YOUR FACE UNLESS YOUR SHOVING IT TWO INCHES AWAY FROM THEM PEOPLE.

*snorts*

Listen up, all of these authors. I'm about to teach you a new word!!

Wait for it... wait for it...

Logic.

USE YOUR BRAIN PEOPLE! HAVE YOU EVEN EVER BEEN TO A ONE DIRECTION CONCERT?! ALL THE PEOPLE ON STAGE SEE IS A BLOB OF PEOPLE!

AND, NEWSFLASH-- IT'S NOT THAT EASY TO GET TICKETS IN THE FIRST FEW ROWS AND BACKSTAGE PASSES! I MEAN, RICH MUCH?!?!

I don't even like one direction-- I would MUCH rather use that precious money to buy the new 5g IOS 8 iPod Touch I'm saving up for... so yeah.

OR TICKETS LITTLE MIX CONCERT!! #MixertotheMax

"Depression"

Guys. COOOME OOON! Like, Wattpad has TOO many depression stories. WE ALL KNOW HOW THEY GO--

Guy meets girl.

Girl is depressed.

Guy convinces the girl that she is beautiful and she is magically not longer depressed because of one guy's opinion.

They get together and live happily. ever. after.

*claps sarcastically slow*

What a fascinating love story! You see, when I added it to my library to make fun of it, I had no idea that all of that was going to happen!

Wow! #PlotTwist #NOT

Guys, just PLEASE come up with a more original story line. Thanks:)

"School"

So, the main character girl (MCG) always goes to the same school as the celeb(s), (in this case, one direction), and I just find that funny that

A) The WHOLE boyband goes to the exact same school. I mean, they aren't all the same age and in the same grade... so why hang out with each other in high school??

B) And it HAPPENS to be the same schools as, quote quote, "ordinary girl"

C) THEY ARE ALL THE GOODNESS DARN SAME AGE

D) They actually INTERACT. I mean, guys, high school is really big. I'm just shocked that they would actually all run into eachother.

Also, with this plot, sometimes the girl is bullied and then somehow ends up dating the bully.

...

I don't know about you guys but that just doesn't sound right to me.

"Hey, band member!"

...those stories that focus on the band, or maybe a "bromance" between two of the guys (typically Larry as the most common one).

And guys, there are many, MANY more cliché, impossible, and overused plots for "fanfictions" but I find that these are the most common.

Thanks for reading guys, if you can relate to any of these clichés, feel free to comment on which one you think is THE most common, or THE most annoying... etc, etc.

(And yes, I will be (hopefully) updated The One That Got Away soon:))

Thanks again for 357 views!!

~Your friend in ranting, Caroline❤