☾New Ally☽

''Fight until the blood clouds your vision

scream until your pain subsides

cry for those you could not save

then stand up and fight again...'' -Edward Elric

Prologue

It's 1923 and Amestris is in peace as of now, the city being cleaned up of the treacherous monsters damage and people can rest and go about now. Even on the other side of the gate in the country of Germany, This just happens to be where Edward and Alphonse Elric have found themselves living in ,carrying about their lives helping destroy any signs of Alchemy from their own world in this world. Though the two brothers have yet to find out that one of their subordinates is about to help them find a ticket home.....

Kiomi's POV

My head is jolted up the minute I hear ,what appears to sound like a gun cocking out side of the tent I happened to be laying in. I can feel the pounding in my head and in between the middle of my eyes. I manage to ignore this as I straddle from the makeshift bed-a stack of uncomfortable boxes- and stand as quickly as possible to steady myself. I use the wall before finally taking a few steps on my own and as if a normal routine I rush outside. It takes me a minute to realize what has been going on but then I find myself sighing as it hadn't much surprised me. When I usually hear a gun cocking I expect it to be Amestrian soldiers coming. Not really the lot of them, in specific it's the name of a soldier who they call

''Sargent Yoki.'' He is a lowlife man who gets his money and gold from collecting and stealing items from us ishvalans as ''due pay.'' He brings his crew almost once a week and grabs what he claims to be his. We never expect him to come so it's a random sporadic time he decided to go and steal -from the younger children in particular to. He really doesn't have a care in the world.

Though as I thought and assumed it to be ,it hadn't been. A man was roughing it around in the trading corner with another younger looking man. Yes this situation was better than that stealing little prick but it was one ,bad because the two opponents were very different in size in strength. The older man had a very big and was muscular and torn up. The smaller ,younger man was scrawny and looked as if he hadn't eaten in weeks, he may break bones by falling just a little to hard. The second factor is that the fight might end up involving more than just punches and kicks. It was never good with a gun, even just one involved. The next thing we could expect was for one of them to shoot the other and then a riot and ruckus in the streets.

I huffed knowing something needed to be done before we had a fatality happen. With that trigger sounding the way it did it was as if there was a ticking time bomb waiting to detonate. I then after steadying myself ran over in a close enough distance and then screamed

''Hey big boy why don't you just quite it right now!'' The buffer man while holding the scrawny man, had turned to me as he let the hand with the gun fall to his hip just in-case he thought he might have to pull it up for his ''Ready ,aim ,fire!'' stance.

''What right do you have to tell me to quite girl? Why don't you just stay out of this ?!'' He turned back to face the smaller and now trembling man in his large hands as he took the gun up more.

''Is there really any need to use the damn gun?! Just put the thing down!''

''Oh screw-'' I stopped his speaking as he then noticed I had clapped my hands together and then drew a symbol on my arm with a scratch from my nail and had conjured up a metal blade and held it up as to withdraw it and slice him to bits with it. As most situations he dropped the person in which he had grasped so tightly with his hands and had a bit of terror in his eyes beginning to back away.