When She Snaps

I kinda used this snapchat meme for the first bit.
Disclaimer: I don't own these characters! All owned by Hiromu Arakawa!
************************************************************************************************

Havoc's POV
"Colonel, You are not doing your paper work!" "Sorry." Roy mumbles. "I will not accept that! Now do your work and prove to me that your sorry!" "But I don't wanna do paperwork..." He replies. I see the lieutenant twitch and close her eyes. "Colonel, I'm very sorry but if you want to leave this office by the end of this day you will have to finish your paperwork." She says in a sharp voice that's saying I'm really tired too and if you keep pissing me off I'll shoot you.

I look over at Breda and Furrey. They look back and roll their eyes and I takeout my notebook and sigh. I knew this was going to happen, and it usually starts when the lieutenant twitches and closes her eyes. Meanwhile the Colonel is still trying to look away from his paperwork, he sighs heavily and says "Don't want to. If I wasn't trapped in this office I could be doing something else."

The three of us sigh and I lift up my notebook so the can see. Strike one is written in bold green sharpie taking up a quarter of the page.

"Colonel, I understand. We are all very tired but we are still doing our work.We promise that we will let you leave the moment you finish. Now please continue to work, what would the Fuher say if he saw all this? Now get back to work, if you would." She says in a fake sweet tone that kinda scared us the first time but now we were used to it.

"Get ready" I whisper. As I have my hand on the next page I flip to it as soon as Roy opens his mouth. "Why should I care about what the Fuher says? I doesn't matter because he's not coming here to check anyways, and plus I'm destined to became the Fuher so I don't care what the present one has to say."

Strike two is written in black bold sharpie taking up half of the page. "Does he dare go past strike two today?" Furrey whispers. "I don't know but the last time that happened was... Let's see here, about 3months ago? Wow! That's a new record!" I whisper back. "Well if it's any day now that he's going to pass strike two, it's going to be today." Breda whispers. We all nod in unison.

"Sir that was very offencive to Fuher Bradly take it back Sir and apologize by doing the work he assigned you to." She says more quickly and shaper then ever. "Omg Roy if you talk back one more time, there's no going back." I say quietly and look at him, not that he can hear me but still.

"He's going to strike three!" Breda announced in a hushed voice. "So what. I don't care. Someone else always does my work anyways. So why should I?" Suddenly we feel Hawkeye's aura change"3" Breda says. Hawkeye twitches once more. "2" Furrey whimpers with his eyes closed. She clenches her hands around her clip board "1" Falman winces, as he was listening to our conversation this whole time but not taking part of it. She bites her lip "0" I say and flip to the last page where, Strike three! Why Roy, Why?! Is written in bold Red sharpie taking up the whole page.

We all cover our ears as she snaps. "WELL COLONEL, WHY DON'T YOU LEAVE IT FOR SOMEONE ELSE TO DO BECAUSE THEY ALWAYS DO IT FOR YOU!!! I REALLY DO WONDER WHO SPENDS THEIR EXTRA HOURS DOING ALL THE PAPERWORK YOU MISSED, DIDN'T DO OR MESSED UP BECAUSE I JUST HAPPEN TO KNOW THAT PERSON! OH WAIT AM I THAT PERSON? OH YA I AM! SO WHILE YOU GO OUT ON YOUR STUPID DATES, I'M ALWAYS STUCK HERE DOING ALL YOUR SHIT!"

We all open our eyes and look at each other dumbfounded. "Did she just say shit?" We all say at once. "Ok time out, I wouldn't be surprised if she starts to throw things again like that one other time so let's get prepared." Breda states. We all go the ends of our desks taking our valuables with us might I add and sit there.

At the end farthest away from her. And we don't leave. We tried to leave once and... Let's just say it wasn't pretty.

Meanwhile she's still ranting. At the top of her lungs.

"SO COLONEL HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOUR BOSS LEFT YOU A CRAP TON OF WORK AND YOU COULD'NT LEAVE UNTIL IT WAS DONE? EVEN IF YOU HAD FINISHED ALL OF YOUR WORK YOU HAD TO DO MORE AND COULD NOT LEAVE! OH AND WHAT MAKES YOU SO SURE YOU WILL BE THE NEXT FUHER!? HE COULD KICK YOU OUT OF THE MILITARY FOR ALL HE CARES AND WHAT ABOUT US? WE WOULD BE SPLIT UP IN TO DIFFERENT GROUPS AND NEVER TO WORK WITH EACH OTHER AGAIN! SO YOU NEED TO STOP BEING SO SELFISH AND THINK ONLY ABOUT YOURSELF BECAUSE WE ALL HAVE TO SUFFER FOR YOUR FUCKING MISTAKES!"

She picks up five pens and throws them one at a time at his face. Meanwhile the Colonel is way to shocked to dodge them so all of them hit. And they left their marks alright. As five purple bruises start to form on Roy's face, she then picks up a thick book off Falman's desk throws it, hitting his head she turns around still looking really mad, walks right past us and slams the door as she leaves.

"Omg it's over and we are alive!" we shout as soon as we know she's gone. As we are partying, It finally dawns on Roy that it's always Hawkeye who deals with his leftover shit. "Ouch that's gotta be deep" we whisper as we look over at Roy, just sitting there with a very surprised expression on his face.

We prayed for Roy's mental and physical health as we made our way back to our seats. Sat down and finished all our work 3 hours early.