I Like Dark Bucky

Warnings- Cussing, Violence, Light SMUT.
18+ Dark Bucky

Songs for this chapter are-
Dark horse cover by madilyn Bailey
Powerful by major lazer
One last breath cover by tommee profittand Nicole Serrano

"Holly why are up up so early." Bucky groans as he stuffs his face in the pillow since i turned on the light.

He's never been a morning person

It's 7 A.M. and i'm getting ready for training. I get dressed into black workout leggings and a black Nike hoodie with a same brand sports bra and a black crop top underneath.

"Holly come back to bed!" Bucky shouts into the pillow.

"I can't." I say as i finished tying the laces on my shoes.

I put my hair up in a ponytail and i start to brush my teeth. I bend down to rinse and all of a sudden i feel a hard tug pulling me back, By my ponytail.

What The Fuck

"And why the fuck not." Bucky smirks as he licks his lips as he has his metal hand wrapped around my ponytail.

"Ow Jamie!" I scowl as he smirks

"Ow Jamie!" I scowl as he smirks. I can't see him behind me but i see him through the mirror.

"I have training with Steve and Wanda." I say as he tugs on my hair again and he starts to give me small kisses on the side of my neck.

He lets go of my ponytail and he looks up in confusion.

"Baby I thought you said you were done with trying." He says softly.

"I was but i want to try again. If i can help people and do good with my unwanted power then i want to try." I say as i dry my mouth with a hand towel.

"Did Dr. Raynor put stuff in your head?" He asks annoyed.

"What no but i did talk about it with her and i remembered on why i wanted to try in the first place. I let my failure of 6 times get to me but i got motivated to keep going." I say as i walk out of the bathroom with Jamie behind me.

"When did you make this decision?" He asks.

"Yesterday, I pulled Steve to the side and i told him i didn't want to give up." I say as i turn around and i see that he's upset.

"What's wrong?" I ask him.

"I'm upset that my girlfriend made a decision without asking me. You didn't ask if i would be okay with this."

"I was going to tell you yesterday but then i got distracted when we went for a motorcycle ride." I say.

"I don't want you to do this." He quickly says.

He absolutely hates my powers he thinks that Rumlow did it on purpose so we both had a reminder of what he did to me.

A sick Gift