EP 507- For Lovers Only- Act I

WRITER'S NOTE: Sorry for the delay, but between work, dealing with writer's block, and the recent changes with All American it's been a lot... If you've been following my series you know my story closely follows some of the overall storylines as of season 5. So with Taye leaving the show, I had to pivot.

With my EP 507 - For Lovers Only we jump in right around the time of EP 510 O.P.P (So after Billy's b'day and the wind-storm episode.) I will do another time jump at some point. And it will be a minute before I cover Taye's/Billy's exit... (Maybe 1 more episode before I get to that).

As always, this EP will be heavily influenced by the music. So sit back and get into "For Lovers Only"

"This ain't for the ones, that just love for fun... That just love and run... This is for those that bleed. That want but have no need...This is only. For lovers only..."

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

ACT ONE

MUSIC CUE: "Any Time Any Place" - Janet Jackson - PRESS PLAY- 0:17 MARK

INT. BEACH HOUSE - STAIRCASE - NIGHT - (MONTAGE)

CLOSEUP on RED SIX-INCH HEELS as they glide up the stairs.

INT. BEACH HOUSE - SPENCER'S ROOM - NIGHT - (MONTAGE)

On the phone, an agitated SPENCER turns around as the DOOR slowly OPENS. Wet from the rain, OLIVIA enters donning long, curly locks, a full-length trench coat, and red six-inch heels.

SPENCER

(hangs up phone)

Liv... I've been calling all night. I mean what was the point in giving you the chargers if--

Olivia rolls her eyes as she mocks Spencer.

OLIVIA

-- You ain't gonna use em'. Money don't grow on trees, Liv.

SPENCER

Oh, so I'm a clown now? Here for your amusement?

Olivia toys with the belt of her trench coat.

OLIVIA

Spencer, shut up.

SPENCER

(nods)

Wow. Shut up? Forgive me for caring if my girl was stuck on the side of the road in the middle of a storm. That's my bad.

Spencer jerks back the covers on the bed. Olivia slowly unbuttons her coat.

OLIVIA

Look, it's been a really long day.

(drops coat to the floor)

And all I want is for you to stop talking... Like right now.

With hands on her hips, Olivia stands in front of Spencer in a crystal-embellished black bra and G string. Spencer slowly scans her body.

SPENCER

Well, I guess I'll stop talking.

Spencer whips Olivia around and smacks her ass. On cue, she assumes the position on the bed. Face down. Ass up.