Chapter 4 : Snow Storm

Second Person POV

You can feel your nose incased by numbness, and your dry throat mixed with cold air isn't making your situation any better. Making your way on to your feet, you sway back and forth trying to regain your balance from being still cold for who knows how long. Swirls of gray and white pass in front of your eyes, the storm getting more intense by the minute.

As time goes by seeing like you'll be tracing your footsteps forever, you hunker down under slabs of rusted metal that act as your roof for the time being. Though as you're curled up trying to create warmth, the only thing occupying your thoughts is how you are going to find Woo young. 

The area around you started looking less thick with snow, and things were becoming slightly more visible. Getting up once again, you look for familiar objects or routes to lead you back. Since it was too windy to light a fire, you had to keep a consistent pace, moving to keep yourself warm or else you're going end up back in a bed of never-ending coldness. The atmosphere was so violently loud, you couldn't even hear your own footsteps. 

The longer you went on, the more your faith started depleting. Everything was looking the same, nothing had changed from where you started...you spotted a faint hint of color on the ground not too far away from you. Practically flailing over to it, you find it's blood. You can tell it's fresh because it was still sitting on the surface of the snow. Whipping your head around seeking for more drops of blood, you find more along a path of footprints. While following them you can only hope they belong to Wooyoung, and not someone else.

Third person POV

Drip

Drip... Drip....

"Y/N?" It was only a faint whisper. Surveying the area, a damp and dark barn that had long been abandoned. Wooyoung sat up from his side, pain instantly burning his lower abdomen.

"It's been a while, it's nice to see you're---mostly ok." The man chuckled, "Looks like you got yourself in to some trouble, what could it have been?"

"Cut the crap San", the corner of his curling up slightly "How did you find me?"

"Oh you know, I just followed the path of destruction you left in your wake" San gave a teasing look "You should really work on that". He then adjusted in his seat, placing his hands on his knees, "Who's Y/N?"

"You'll meet her soon"