Just Pretend (2) - P.C.

Y/n's Pov

"I need you... to help me make him jealous." Rosé said, with her eyes piercing into mine, staring right at my soul.

What the fuck. This girl hasn't talked to me in years and suddenly she's asking for a favour?! No matter how much I've been craving for her attention, her touch, her friendship, I am not going to stoop so low that I'll do whatever she wants.

I might be in love but I'm not dumb.

"Hello? Y/n?" Rosé said, snapping her finger in front of my face to snap me out of my thoughts.

"Huh? What?"

"I asked you to help me make Jungkook jealous."

"Yeah, I heard you. I just wanted to make sure that my hearing wasn't damaged and that I heard you correctly." I rolled my eyes at the blonde.

In senior year, she has recently dyed her hair blonde. When I first saw her, it was like time stopped. I thought someone pressed a switch to make time go by slower. She was already beautiful with her natural hair colour but there's just something about her being blonde. It's not like a typical blonde girl's hair, the one that people are born with. No. It was platinum blonde and it accentuated her beauty even more.

"I'm not doing it."

"What?! Why not?!" The girl asked, obviously not used to my rejection. Or anyone's rejection.

"Because I'm not like the rest of the school who's gonna do any and everything you ask. I'm not gonna worship your every move, Rosé..."

I paused for a second, building up the courage to walk forward and she didn't move back either. I stared into those brown eyes that made me fall in love. Our noses brushing over one another and our hot breath gently tickling eachothers' skin. I felt heat radiating from my cheeks and I knew that I was blushing but I didn't care.

I pulled away and went to her ear. Taking a deep breath in.

"I'm not doing it... Chipmunk." I smirked and turned around to walk out of the janitor's closet when suddenly, Rosé grabbed my shoulder and turned me around to face her. Her hand slamming onto the door as my back was pressed up against the door.

"Don't. Ever. Call. Me. That. Again." She gritted through her teeth, obviously pissed off at the name.

I don't get how she used to love that nickname but now she's treating the nickname like it's a slur.

I discretely glanced at my watch and realised that I've been late to class for a whole 5 minutes! Great. Just great.

"What the hell do you want from me Rosé." I said in a hushed tone, almost whispering it.

"I already told you what I want. I want you to help me make Jungkook jealous."

"There's got to be something else. Or maybe someone else. Use Taehyung." I rolled my eyes for the nth time.

"No. It has got to be you. You're the one Jungkook hates."

"Seriously? That guy has yet to get over the fact that I won at that basketball tournament? How immature is he?"

"He might be immature but he's a lot hotter than you are. He's a 10 while you're not even a 1."

"Uh. Ouch. Not really a nice thing to say to a person who you're asking help from."

"It's just an astute observation."

"Haha. Okay. Still not doing it."

"Okay. Fine. I'm sorry Y/n."