Unrealized enemy

*Beep beep beep* Frank wakes up to the annoying sound of Anthony's alarm going off. "TURN THAT SHIT OFF NOW!" Anthony shoots awake, hurriedly fumbling to turn off the alarm. "I'm sorry, I need it for work. Do you want me to make breakfast for you?" Anthony frantically asks. "Sure... make me some food, please? I'm sorry for yelling, it's just early." Frank apologizes. Anthony gets out of bed and goes to the bathroom to get ready for work. Once he finishes up, he goes to the kitchen, pulling out everything needed to cook bacon. He also grabs some bread and puts it in the toaster.

While he waits for the toast to finish, he cuts up a head of lettuce he pulled from the fridge. He hears the toast pop and grabs mayonnaise. "How much longer?" He hears Frank yell from the bedroom. "Just a little longer." Anthony calls back, slicing tomatoes for the BLTs he was making for Frank and himself.

He puts the sandwiches on two plates, taking them to the room and handing Frank his breakfast. Frank takes a big bite out of his sandwich, then spits it out in disgust. "You know I fucking hate tomatoes." He growls, glaring at Anthony. "What- oh! I'm so sorr-" Frank cuts him off. "You know this, I've told you." Frank stands up and prowls toward Anthony. Anthony takes a few steps back, slight fear creeping up on him. Frank just hugs Anthony and leaves the apartment. Anthony stands frozen and thinks for awhile, starting to tear up. He grabs his phone from his pocket and texts Frank, 'I'm sorry. I know you don't like tomatoes, it'll never happen again forgive me.'

Frank reads the message immediately but leaves him on read. Anthony acknowledges this, getting upset again. Anthony cleans up the mess and leaves for work. Anthony gets a message from Frank at the end of his shift. 'We need to talk when you get home...' Anthony starts to panic and thinks to himself, 'Oh my god, oh my god, I don't wanna lose him over a fucking tomato.'

Anthony makes his way home quickly, only to find Frank sitting on the couch binge drinking. Frank can see Anthony shaking as he walks over to him, slowly taking a sit on the couch. Frank wraps his arm around him. "What was it that you wanted to talk about?" Anthony asks.

"I'm sorry, I overreacted. I shouldn't have done that." Frank says calmly. "It's okay, it's my fault I shouldn't have done that, I know you don't like tomatoes." Anthony says, slightly panicking. "Don't worry about it. It's fine, let's just watch tv." Frank says, attempting to calm the frantic man. "It's not fine..." Anthony mutters. "CAN YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP ITS FINE FORGET ABOUT IT!" Frank yells. The room goes silent for a second. Anthony yells back, "ITS NOT OKAY DO YOU UNDERSTAND?" only to be silenced by a hand striking him across the face.