His climax *Smut*

Frank wakes up in the middle of the night and heads to the kitchen to get a beer. Walking back to the room, he gently shakes Anthony. The sleeping man grumbles, stirring awake. "What?" he said sleepily.

"Hey, do you wanna have sex again?" He takes a sip of his beer. "Um, sure... lemme wake up all the way first." Anthony rubs his eyes and turns onto his back. Frank pins Anthony's wrists above him with one hand, setting his beer down on the night stand. "Can I take your pants off?" He asked expectantly.

"Yes." Anthony responded coyly. Frank uses the hand not holding Anthony down to shimmy the man's sweatpants off. Frank uses the same hand to remove his own shorts. Frank pulls out an eight inch dick. "I'm gonna put it in now, are you ready?" He asked reassuringly. He nods his head yes. Frank sticks the head in slowly. Anthony starts to whimper already. "Shhhhh," Frank hushes him, "it's okay, calm down. You're so tight, relax."

Anthony starts to relax. Frank covers his mouth with his free hand. Frank puts the rest of his cock and Anthony moans loudly. "Shhhhh." Frank lifts his hand, leaning down to kiss him. Anthony can taste the alcohol on his breath. His face scrunches up, disgusted by the smell. Frank didn't see the face he just made so he keeps going, placing his hand back down over the man's mouth.

Frank starts to pick up pace. With each thrust he hears Anthony whimpering. "Shut up," he said dominantly. Anthony slightly bites down on Frank's hand, making his fingers twitch. "Oh, you're being a naughty boy," he said seductively. Frank takes his hand off of Anthony's mouth, instead moving it down to apply pressure to his throat.

Anthony barely manages to choke out, "H-harder...."

"Oh, you want more from daddy?" Anthony can only nod in response. Frank tightens his grip on Anthony's throat and thrusts swiftly. "Hnff~ ah~" Anthony pants.

"Oh, you're such a good boy," Frank praised, once again moving his hand to caresses his face. Anthony nuzzles his head into his hand. The ravenette starts to slow down a little and rubs his thumb over his cheek.

"I love you so much," Anthony said with all his heart. Frank pauses for a second inside of him. After a moment he responds, "I love you too," and leans down to give Anthony a kiss. Suddenly, Frank starts to thrust again. The hand pinning Anthony's wrists lets go, instead holding his hips as he thrusts faster. Anthony whimpers with each thrust.

"You're being such a good boy," Frank puts his middle and ring fingers on Anthony's lips. "Suck on them please," He requests, desperately. He opens his mouth and bites down on them gently. "Oh yeah keep doing that" Frank said happily.

After a while, Anthony feels a familiar sensation in his stomach, "F-fuck, I'm gonna cum!" Anthony moans out loudly.

"Go ahead, do it." Anthony cums on his chest. "Oh, you're so messy, baby," Frank teases, playfully smiling down at the purple-haired man under I him, "but I'm not done yet, so I'm going to keep going." Frank keeps going until he finally finishes and pulls his fingers out of Anthony's mouth.

Frank rolls over onto his back, laying down next to Anthony's worn out body. Frank turns over onto his side to spoon him, kissing him gently. "I love you so much," Anthony whispers. "I love you too. Let's go to sleep." Finally tired out for the night, they both passed out in each others arms.