Prologue

"Seeker of fire, Coveter of the throne, Seek Strength...The rest will follow.."

Yes, indeed....

It is called Irithyll, Where the transitory lands of the Lords of Cinder converge. The fire fades, and the lords go without thrones.

In the age of Ancients, the world was unformed, shrouded by fog. A land of gray crags, Archtrees and Everlasting Dragons. But then there was fire, and with fire came disparity. Heat and cold, life and death, and of course, light and dark. Then from the dark, they came, and found the Souls of Lords within the flame. With the strength of the Almighty King and the three Lords of Cinder, they challenged the Dragons. The Furtive Pygmy was one of the Lords. The Pygmy found a unique soul, and claimed it. Using this Lord Soul, they fragmented it in order to create the race known as Humanity. The Almighty King Vendrick with his mighty bolts peeled apart their stone scales with the united power of the Pygmy Warriors. Lord Sinh of The Burnt Ivory crown weaved great firestorms. Lord Luthus of The Sunken crown unleashed a miasma of death and disease. And Lord Aldrich the Dragon of The Frigid crown betrayed his own, and the Dragons were no more.

With the dragons defeated, a new era has begun, The age of Fire. The Lords settled their own kingdoms in the land of Irithyll. Lord Luthus ventured deep into the Catacombs where he rewarded his servants and created the Finito and Milfanito and began offering his Fire to the strange force he had found, Death, and sought to spread it, serving to administer death to all manner of beings. Lord Sinh and his daughters returned to him in order to study their Flame Sorceries, eventually birthing Pyromancy, the creation and control of the Flame within The Soul itself. King Vendrick settled at the pinnacle of all of their kingdoms in the golden mountain city, Anor Londo, where he and his brethren proclaimed themselves Gods. At this time, Vendrick gives Lord Aldrich the title of Duke and grants him the Archives for his research, where he begins studying the secrets of immortality. After the Lords victory, Vendrick gave the Pygmy warriors a place at the literal edge of the world, known as the . He also gave them his youngest daughter, , promising he would come for her. As long as Filianore sleeps, the Ringed City will remain pristine. The Furtive Pygmy had foreseen the Age of Dark at the end of the Age of Fire. Fearing the Dark and Humanity, Vendrick sacrificed himself to rekindle the First Flame and forcibly postponed the end of the Age of Fire. While the First Flame can be linked, the amount of time each Link gives to an Age of Fire is unknown and ultimately can't prevent the Flame from fading.

Irithyll was divided into six main kingdoms, Anor Londo The Kingdom of Vendrick the Almighty King where his daughters Gwyndolin and Gwynever live in the castle protected by Vendrick's Knights also known as The Silver Knights in the Great Castle with two Sacred Knights with an enormous will to fight , The catacombs of Lord Luthus of the Sunken crown where his skeleton knights ready to dedicate themselves to protect the great tomb of Luthus, The Duke's Archives where the dragon Lord Aldrich of the Frigid crown resides to continue his researches and advance in using the sorceries and the crystal powers, The Iron Keep where The Lord Sinh of the Burnt Ivory crown is found with his daughters to enhance the using of pyromancies, The Ringed City the kingdom led by Filianore the daughter of Vendrick with the force of the pygmies, and finally Lordran The kingdom ruled by The furtive Pygmy and his descendants of humans. As the first flame began to fade, Pygmy linked the first flame and sacrificed himself so the age of fire remains. But was this the decent choice?

Pygmy had three beloved childs. Oceiros, Pontiff and Gael, after the grand sacrifice, the three childs fought over the right to rule Lordran as for that time Lordran was splitted into three, those who wanted Oceiros, those who wanted Pontiff and those who wanted Gael.

Oceiros's philosophy in leading his followers and influencing them was surprising to some extent, as he attracted the largest number of the people's masters and thus gained the confidence of the royal warriors, which made Gael and Pontiff look weak against him, Oceiros was as genius as he could manipulate the whole kingdom with his speech.

He declared the war against his brothers, so he won, and ruled Lordran for decades until he married a nameless slave-woman from his castle, he named her Ocelotte, and with that to give birth of Three Children, Loriana the elder princess, Lothric the elder prince and finally Lorian the younger prince, Oceiros cherished his life for his son Lothric as he preferred him more than the other two.

As for Oceiros loved ruling and tyranny, and after he grew old and knew that his days were numbered, he wanted in one way or another the key to immortality in order for his rule to last. After much research, he found a way, and that was by using the first flame which is forbidden for a mere human. His love for tyranny blinded him from looking at the problems that could happen. He travelled all the way to the center of Irithyll were the First flame resides, he was warned numerous time by his bishops, but what was done cannot be undone, he made one of the greatest mistakes to be seen in all of Irithyll, He was metamorphosed and turned into a Dragon-like Monster, blinded with no eyes, that was the punishment of thou seeketh the first flame for their own good, but the punishment wasn't just for the consumed king but also for the whole Irithyll Land, it was the appear of the darksign curse, that means that no one can possibly be dead, unless they can be undead or they can go hollow and annihilate everything that is their without being conscious about what they do. The first flame rushed into the whole land, a flaming weapon pierced into the ground that no one could take them off, called the Bonfires. Whenever an undead embrace this flame it will be their point where they're going to respawn, so this is the curse of the darksign.

After being consumed, Oceiros went crazy and annihilated everything in his way, He's hidden somewhere in Irithyll and no one knows where he is located, as for Ocelotte knew what happened to her beloved king she made quickly Lothric into action and made him the king of Lordran, and here where the pure evil begun.