Chapter 1

Naruto Tsugikuni(1)

"Let's go faster Naruto" said Naruko.

"Don't be in such a hurry Naruto" said Naruto.

"We've been gone for over an hour, sensei must have come by now" said Naruko.

"It's Kakashi Hatake, he has a habit of being late" Naruto said.

"Even so, today is an important day for him too" said Naruko.

"God you're so stubborn" Naruto said with a tired sigh.

"Heh heh" Naruko chuckled.

Having reached the academy, they went inside and began to go to the office, in the office Sasuke and Sakura were waiting for them.

"Where have you been?" asked Sakura.

"We were just walking around the village out of boredom" said Naruko.

"The two of you? And what were you doing alone?" Sasuke asked seriously, jealousy in his tone.

"We had a date" Naruto said calmly.

"A?!"

"Is that true?! Naruko, tell me how it was!" Sakura asked excitedly.

"N-no, you got it all wrong, it's just..."

"Just what?" Sasuke cut Naruto off in mid-sentence.

"It was just a joke, but apparently it was a bad one" Naruto said.

"See, he was just joking" said Naruko.

"Damn, I really believed it," said a frustrated Sakura.

Sasuke breathed a sigh of relief. The door to the office opened, and gray hair appeared from the doorway, then the man himself appeared. He was a tall man, most of his face was covered by a mask and only his right eye remained open, he looked around at his future students and then spoke.

"My first impression of you is that you are just boring" Kakashi said.

"-__-" was the expression on the genin's face.

"Waiting for you on the roof to be there in 5 minutes," saying this, he disappeared.

The genin started to go to the roof, where they were met by Kakashi who was reading a book with an orange cover.

"You've made it, now sit down and start introducing yourself," Kakashi said while still reading the book.

The genin sat in a row (Sakura, Sasuke, Naruto, Naruko) and began to introduce themselves one by one. "My name is Sakura Haruno, my sympathies are my parents and one person" she glanced at Sasuke, "my anapathies are perverts and Ino. I want to become a strong kunoichi and serve Konoha, I dream of marrying one person" she glanced at Sasuke who wasn't paying attention.

"Okay, next you" Kakashi pointed at Sasuke.

"My name is Sasuke Uchiha, my sympathies are tomatoes and training, my anapathies are weaklings who don't know their place and claim what belongs to me" he glanced at Naruto, noticing this Naruto frowned. "I don't have a dream, it's more of a goal, I want to surpass my older brother and marry the same girl" As he was about to look at Naruko again, Naruto stood up from his seat and told Naruto to switch places. She was confused but agreed, sitting next to Sasuke, he slightly looked at him, he sent him a look full of hatred.

"Great, an Uchiha with a stick up his ass," thought Kakashi. "Okay, next you" he pointed at Naruko.

"My name is Naruko Uzumaki, my likes are ramen, my parents train and spend time with Naruto, anapathy people who consider themselves superior to others and girls who stare at Naruto" she said the last few words in her head, so no one heard her . "My dream is to surpass all Hokage and marry someone dear to me" she discreetly looked at Naruto who was listening to her.

"Who is she going to marry?! If it's not me, then I'll kill this person! After all, she belongs to me and only me!" Sasuke thought with a satisfied smile.

"Sensei's daughter will become a strong kunoichi like her mother" Kakashi thought with a smile, then goosebumps ran down his spine as he imagined Kushina enraged. "I hope you can steal it Naruto-kun."

"And so you're the last Naruto" Kakashi said

"My name is Naruto Tsugikuni, my sympathies are training and spending time with Naruto, my anapathies are people who are willing to betray their comrades for their own purposes, I have only one dream, I want to kill the demon king Kibutsuji Muzan and all the demons."

Naruko and Sakura looked at him in awe, Sasuke just snorted, Kakashi smiled.

"You're mature as always Naruto-kun, I hope you can fulfill your dream" Kakashi thought with a smile.

"Yeah, you never cease to amaze me Naruto" Sakura said.

"M? Did I say something wrong?" Naruto asked.

"Well, she meant you're very mature for a 14 year old" Naruko said with a blush on her cheeks.

"I just told the truth" Naruto said.

"Hah, do you really think you can defeat demons? You have very little chakra and you can't do normal D rank techniques" Sasuke simply chuckled at his dream.

"At least I don't have a big ego and a stick in my ass" Naruto said mockingly.

"What did you say?! Yes, I told you.. "

"That's enough, tomorrow you will have a test that will determine whether you will be on my team or not," Kakashi said in a stern voice.

The genin were shocked by what they heard, Naruto was the first to come to his senses.

"Haven't we already passed the test?" Naruto asked.

"This was to test if you were fit to be a genin, and this test is to test your skills to complete the mission" Kakashi explained to them, then took out 3 bell balls from his pocket.

"These bells will be your ticket to my team, whoever lacks a bell will go back to the academy" Kakashi said, the genin trying to figure out if he was joking or not.

"Tomorrow at 6 am waiting for you at training ground number 7, and I do not advise you to have breakfast" with these words, Kakashi left the roof.

The genin also began to disperse, Sakura followed Sasuke, Naruto and Naruko entered the market for shurikens, kunai, smoke bombs and explosive seals, exit the market and began to go to training ground number 7.

"Why are we here Naruto?" asked curious Naruko.

"In order to prepare, we need to study the area and make some traps, although I doubt that will help us much" Naruto said.

"But there are 4 of us and he's only 1" said Naruko.

"If we work together, then maybe we have a chance to win" Naruto said.

"What if you fail to take the bell? I don't want you to go back to the academy" Naruko said worriedly.

"Don't worry Naruko, I won't go back and I won't let you go there" Naruto began to reassure her.

"Well then, let's try tomorrow!" Naruto said excitedly.

Naruto silently nodded, they stayed up late setting the traps, having finished with the traps they left the training ground and headed to the Ichiraku Ramen, after finishing with the food they went to Naruto's apartment. Going inside, Naruko went to the bathroom to take a shower, Naruto followed her and left after 10 minutes, dressed, he went to the bedroom where Naruko was waiting for him, Naruto lay down next to her. Both wished each other good night before falling asleep.