Chapter 6

(And hello again, fucking Ykkero is with you and this is a new chapter of Naruto Tsugikuni fanfiction, congratulations to those who waited, and now it's time for me to continue to finish the COTE reaction)

_______________________________________

"And so, the last fight, Naruto Tsugikuni vs Muichira Tokito" said Hayate.

Both swordsmen descended into the arena.

"You know the rules, you can use any kind of weapon or technique, but you are not allowed to intentionally kill, the enemy's death counts if you killed him by accident or if he died himself" Genma explained.

"You are ready?" asked Genma, both swordsmen nodded and drew their katana.

"Ready"

"Begin!"

Both swordsmen stood motionless in place studying each other, deciding to end the game of staring Naruto began to approach him. As Naruto started to get closer, Muichiro made a sharp lunge with his sword, Naruto blocked his attack but was sent to the other end of the arena, Muichiro began to approach Naruto with quick steps.

Naruto made a dash towards him and almost came close to him, their swords clashed and several sparks formed in the air. The clang of katanas was heard throughout the arena, after another clash Naruto decided to get serious.

"Sun Breath 1 Style: Waltz" said Naruto.

Naruto unleashed a powerful vertical slash, Muichiro jumped back avoiding the attack, Naruto rushed towards him again with a barrage of attacks.

"Breathing Mist Style 2: Layered Fog" Muichiro said.

He began to perform several attacks one after another in quick succession, parrying all attacks and starting to pincer Naruto. Naruto missed several hits and almost lost his head, he blocked his attack and pushed him hard and instantly closed the distance for the attack, Muichiro made a curve back and the sword flew in front of his face, cutting off a strand of his hair, he kicked him in the stomach, leaning on his body he jumped high up.

"Breathing Mist Style 6: Moon Mist" Muichiro said.

In the air, he began to make a series of countless downward strikes.

"Sun Breath 10 Style: Beneficent Light" Naruto said.

Naruto whirled up into the air and delivered a powerful blow, sending him to the ground at the other end of the arena, landing Naruto made a dash towards Muichiro.

"Breath of the Sun 11 Style: Solar Halo - Dragon Dance" Naruto said.

An image of a pure flame dragon appeared on his katana, and the mark on his forehead grew larger.

"Breathing Mist Style 5: Sea of ​​Cloud Mist" Muichiro said.

Their attacks collided causing a shock wave, the blast wave filling the arena with dust. When the dust cleared they saw Naruto holding a katana to his neck with the blade of Muichiro's sword broken and lying on the ground.

"Apparently this is my defeat" said Muichiro

"Naruto Tsugikuni Winner" announced Hayate.

Naruto lowered his katana and shoved it into its sheath, the mark on his forehead disappeared and he held out his hand, Muichiro shook his hand.

"It was a good fight, hope to see you again" Naruto said.

"Thank you, I would also like to fight you again" Muichiro said.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to say, I'm a girl" Muichiro said.

Coming closer to his face, she kissed Naruto on the cheek and then began to walk towards the exit. He put his hand on the place where she kissed him and, like an idiot, stood like that for a minute, until the noise brought him back to reality, looking at the place where his team was, he saw Kakashi tightly grabbed Naruko, who was trying to escape from his grip, there was a red aura around her , and her hair hovering in the air, she looked at him with eyes full of anger and rage. Naruto swallowed as he realized what was in store for him.