chapter 4

When there wasn't any more alcohol to fill up their empty glasses and when drunk Hoshi was a little bit too much to handle, they decided to end their alcoholic libation and call it a day. Seungkwan, Seokmin. Soonyoung and Chan were first to leave while Rosaceae's members, Jun, Minghao and Joshua stayed and helped Jeonghan to clean up a bit. After most of the work was done the girls left Jeonghan's apartment leaving the China line and two thirds of 95 line alone. Jun and Minghao were already putting their shoes on while Joshua was finishing washing the dishes.

"Ya! wanna sleep over?" Jeonghan said as he needed to talk to somebody about the whole dating stuff.

"Yeah, sure." Joshua answered and told Jun and Minghao to go without him. "Is everything alright? I didn't know you're friends with Joona." He said, taking off yellow cleaning gloves.

"Yeah... About that." Jeonghan scratched the back of his neck.

They talked through the whole night while drinking leftover beers. Jeonghan always felt like he could trust Joshua the most. They've been together through some shit which only made their friendship stronger and at the end of the day he was glad that they didn't leave the trainee program.

Joona woke up to hundreds of hate messages. which basically meant that the rumours spread like everyone thought it would. While stretching she walked to the living room where Hyeomi was already watching some kpop news channel while eating breakfast.

"Moving on from ITZY's comeback to our hottest news." the reporter said. " Seventeen's Jeonghan and Rosaceae's Joona were seen being really... REALLY touchy on their coffee plus park date..." I groaned and changed the channel to some news about the war in the Ukraine. More useful than watching news about fake people fake dating.

"Ey! Unnie I was watching this!"

"Well, not anymore." Joona said. "Anyway you know what happend, you don't need to listen to fan theories." she added.

"Yeah, but it's fun the way they don't know anything but think they do." Hyeomi explained.

Joona just sighed and allowed Hyeomi to switch back the channels. She unlocked her phone and clicked on Instagram's icon. She searched Jeonghan's private account and went through comments on his newest post. She was kinda shocked when she saw maybe like 5 negative comments related to their scandal. It was weird since she already got a couple hundred of them. She frowned. Maybe Seventeen's team delates hate comments? When she switched Instagram to Twitter she got a phone call from no one else than Yoon Jeonghan.

"What's up?" He asked when she picked up. "Did you see that the Dispatch released the photos?"

"It was hard to miss out on it." Joona answered. "Did you get any hate comments?"

"No... Not really." He said.

Oh. So they didn't delete comments, he just didn't get them.

She obviously knew about the difference between being a female and male in the world of show business. She gets a boyfriend? She is a slut. He gets a girlfriend? He won some kind of weird competition as if a female is a piece of meat. She is rude? She's a bitch. He's rude? He had a bad day. She shows skin? A whore. He shows skin? He's hot.

Joona should've known better than to expect people to give them equal amounts of hate or no hate at all, but somewhere in her mind she was more concerned about her personal relationship with Jeonghan than her public image and the reaction of the Netizens.

"How bout you?" She heard Jeonghan's voice. She was thinking whether she should lie or not. After all, he could just check her Instagram, or Twitter, or any social media to be honest.