chapter 2

Joona was stressed over the meeting with Jeonghan as soon as she woke up. She went to the pilates studio, theoretically she didn't have class today but she had to put her mind into something so she would feel less stressed. They were meeting at noon so she had plenty of time for freaking out. After pilates class she got back home, took a shower and started to get ready. Today's weather was this kind of weather that is changing in a matter of seconds which perfectly represented her mixed feelings.

When she finished getting her shit together she went to the kitchen and took out a bottle of vodka from the top cabinet. She took out a small glass and like she said to Jeonghan she took 4 shots of vodka. She made a face when the liquid burned her throat and felt that her ears were getting red. It always happens when she drinks.

"Are you ready?" Her manager asked her.

No.

"Pretty much." She answered and grabbed her purse from the counter top.

They arrived at the place about 40 minutes later. Joona ran her hand through her hair and got out of the car. When she pushed the cafe door she heard a little bell announcing that someone was entering the cafe.

The place was nice. The earthy colours were dominating along with different shades of wood. The walls were white with black and white photos framed in wooden picture frames. Jeonghan was sitting next to a big window which was obviously intentional so the sasaeng informed by the company would know exactly where, when and what to photograph. Joona waved to Jeonghan who immediately noticed her. She walked to his table. He stood up and hugged her, making her heart skip a beat.

Stupid heart.

You don't even like him.

Stop overreacting for god's sake.

"Are you ready to put on an Oscar worthy act?" He whispered.

"Always" They parted and Jeonghan smiled before kissing her cheek lightly.

Again, stupid heart.

Why are you beating faster?

It's weird, it's fake, just don't.

The mix of stress and weird form of excitement when she saw Jeonghan made Joona want to throw up.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked with a smirk while pushing another chair back for Joona as the gentleman Joshua made him to be.

Don't throw up, don't throw up, don't throw up.

"Yeah, and you?"

"Yup, like a baby." He smiled. "Were you hungover?"

"Oh please this amount of alcohol is not enough to make me hungover. I even drank those 4 shots of vodka before coming here." Jeonghan just laughed.

"You're still 1 shot behind."

"No... You drank five before coming here?"

"You told me yesterday what you're going to do so I decided to beat you up in this"

"If you think you can beat me in drinking; You're wrong sir."

They finally ordered. Jeonghan got an americano and donut and Joona wanted some tea and cherry pie. They held conversation surprisingly well since it was their second longer conversation. They bullshited some couple stuff while holding hands, joked like friends and stole each other's food. In conclusion they didn't really feel like they were forced to do something. When they thought that the saesangs had enough photos, they called for the receipt. Jeonghan paid although Joona insisted on splitting the bill. She felt kinda bad since he bought soju yesterday and now the fake date was on him (actually they both thought that it should be on company, since they are pretty much forcing them to do this). Afterall Joona planned to wire him the money after she got home. As soon as they got out of the caffe Jeonghan got a phone call.