chapter 11

Joona woke up first and walked out of the room she shared with Young Ji, Hoshi's Sister and Cheng Xiao. She went downstairs to the messy kitchen and after cleaning up a bit she ate some rameyeon for breakfast. After a while Jeonghan walked to the kitchen running his hand through his hair and putting a baseball cap on.

"You're up?" He said walking up to Joona. He took her chopstick and stole a bit of her noodles. "Mmh... niceu."

"Stop stealing mine and make yourself some." She said offended but secretly didn't mind it.

Jeonghan made himself ramyeon but made it very clear that he would rather eat Joona's cause he's too lazy to cook it. They ate in silence but it wasn't awkward silence, it was a rather nice one. After they ate Joona did the dishes while Jeonghan was wiping vessels with a cloth.

"Do you remember what happened yesterday?" Joona asked awkwardly.

"Remember what?" Jeonghan asked with a sly smirk while Joona was taking off rubber, cleaning gloves. He put away the vessal and the cloth and swiftly moved his hands around Joona's waist. He closed the distance between them but stopped a couple of centimetres from Joona's lips. "Remember this?" He was still smirking while Joona was caught off guard too stunned to speak and he enjoyed it a lot. They didn't even get to kiss when Joona heard footsteps and pushed Jeonghan away.

"Oh you already started cleaning?" Joshua said.

"Morning gentleman." Joona said, turning into their direction.

"Are you hungover?" Dokyeom asked high fiving Jeonghan.

"Nope" Joona said when DK high fived her too.

"Just a little bit." Jeonghan answered Seokmin's question.

"Then you know what's the best cure for a hangover." Seungkwan stated.

"More alcohol?" Jeonghan asked, raising his eyebrows.

"More alcohol!" Seungkwan and Dokyeom almost yelled, probably waking up the rest of the house. Jeonghan hesitated and looked at Joona like he was asking her for opinion.

"It's alright, I can drive." She said and Jeonghan agreed to a couple of drinks.

He indeed just had a couple of drinks. He was annoyingly not tipsy and to beat everything up Joona ended up alone in the car with Jeonghan since Woozi took her place in the car with Joshua, Young Ji and Hyungwon and Dino wanted to go with Seungkwan, Vernon and DK, but Joona didn't complain, she enjoyed being alone with Jeonghan and Jeonghan enjoyed being alone with Joona.

"Let's go to my place." Jeonghan said when they drove into Seoul. "I'll drive you back when I'm gonna be sober." Well, they were alone in Jeonghan's car so this solution seemed logical. Of course, Joona could call her menager but she didn't want to leave Jeonghan just now. "We'll order something because I'm not sure about the status of my fridge."

"It's alright, I can cook." Joona said and stopped at the closest corner shop. "How about sticky sesame chicken?" Joona asked when they were walking through the aisles.

"Sounds good." Jeonghan said. They quickly bought ingredients and after a quick fight about who's gonna pay (Jeonghan won with an argument "You drove me here and you're gonna cook. Let me pay for fuck's sake.") and got into Jeonghan's apartment. When Joona was cooking Jeonghan took a shower.

It's something about Jeonghan and his wet hair that gave Joona a little tingle.

She was humming one of some girl group's latest comeback when she felt Jeonghan's hands squeezing her sides a bit at the height of her ribs in an attempt to tickle her.