𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓲𝓷𝓯𝓵𝓾𝓮𝓷𝓬𝓮 🔞 🐥🥟

Hyunjin's husband Felix comes back drunk after going out with old college friends, leading to him asking a very, very, vivid question that Hyunjin answers wholeheartedly to, despite expecting the other to forget it later. Little did he know Felix didn't forget—And If anything—it was slumbering in his mind, waiting for the right moment to be brought up again, and the right moment for it to happen. They say drinking reveals something new in others, whether positive or negative. In this case it's positive. Positively soft.)

—-.—-
Tags
-BotHJ
-TopFx
-First times
-Married Au
-Smvt, detailed so I'd say this is kinda explicit. 🔞🌶️
—-.—-

_/ ̄\ ○ i suck at writing positions so here's that model again.
----

A knock on the door interrupted Hyun-Jin's concentration, causing him to mess up a brushstroke on his canvas, somewhat ruining the field of flowers he painted with a blue line dragging through them. Although he couldn't help but feel disappointed by this, having planned to wrap it up and send it to his husband's parents as a loving gift, a part of him knew it was fixable. All he has to do is wait till the foreign stroke dried—as well as the rest of the painting, then paint a layer over to render the parts messed up.

When another knock came, this time more impatient and louder than before, Hyun-Jin decided to put his art concerns aside for now, and set his brushes in a jar of water, removed his apron and gloves, before heading towards the door. Despite tidying up somewhat he was still a mess regardless, with paint marks going up his arms and smudging on his cheek from where he must have accidentally rubbed the substance across his skin. Even so, he didn't make the effort to clean up more for whoever could be at the door.

He has a hunch that it might be his husband, Felix, who recently went out for an old college-friend meet-up, leaving Hyun-Jin by himself in their cozy house; empty, alone, and lonely. Well, not completely alone, because there was a black and white chihuahua snoozing in the corner of the kitchen, but still...It felt like it. And if he was being honest with himself, he misses his husband quite badly, even if it's been a few hours now. From this, one would assume he's obsessed with the other in a controlling way as in, "You shouldn't go out. You need to be home by...", or rather in a way that he has separation anxiety. (Which is partially correct.) 

If it was truly his husband outside though, Hyun-Jin wondered why he didn't call or text him that he was, or why he hasn't opened the door yet when he has a copy of their house key. Either way, Hyun-Jin opened the door, expecting his sunshine-like lover—and he was outside, but with someone else; A man, about the same age as them; with fluffy hair, sun-kissed skin, his face round and soft looking—almost like a squirrel, dressed casually in loose jeans and a simple long sleeve shirt. He held a weak-looking Felix by the waist, who was draped across him with all his body weight, unstable, hazy-minded and—

He was drunk, Hyun-Jin realized. They both were actually, but the man was more sober than Felix was, seemingly from how steady he kept his husband standing on two feet. "Hello! I'm Han Ji-sung." The man spoke up, grinning gently at Hyun-Jin. His voice was pleasant and friendly, soothing in a way despite his drunken state. "You're Hwang Hyun-Jin, right? Yong-bok's husband?" He inquired, glancing at Hyun-Jin's homika ring-clad fingers. "Seems about right. It's nice to finally meet you. Yong-bok talks greatly about you, so I hope you two are happy—but I'm just here to return him, overall." He explained. "One of our hyungs had a drinking contest with him...and I'm sure you know how that ends, so he's...quite drunk at the moment."

"I can see," Hyun-Jin replied curtly, narrowing his eyes and pursing his lips. Ji-sung handed Felix over shortly after that, much to Hyun-Jin's relief he came home safely, and much to his concern about how much he drank. "I'll be off now, take care. When he sobers up, remind him to call Chan hyung sometime this week or the next, alright?" Ji-sung says, and he gives a nod in response, watching him walk away until Felix begins to stir in his hold, mumbling something incoherent. Hyun-Jin took the chance to close the door then, and adjusted the other in his arms in a way that he could carry him to their bedroom.