Hello i clearly ran out of brain cells

Nezuko dances after tangiro finds them and nezuko said That was an amazing game of hide n seek let's do it agian so she yeets tangiro and his group another 999,999,374,555,296 miles away into the anime of neon genesis evangelion and runs from asaka because she rude af and so the run into there first angel attack and who do they find shinji Hikari and rei ayanami as they are running from the giant aliens they turn around as rei explodes back to nezuko they run away after exploding their castle and end up running to the game genshin empact where they find paimon and the travler and paimons says hii do you have any food?? Kaneke says nope no food but we do have kapri sun's if you wants one paimon says yes and so they steal wanderers hat and throws it on nezuko as they do that they find diluc(the orphan)  and like kou they don't like him because he ruins 50/50's and so they throw him in a box and lock him in the box and kill him with firee and after he burns they yeet him off dragon spine makeing sure he dies after that amber come flying like a birb and says what's going on here??and paimon say they arsoned diluc to death and then yeeted him off dragon spine and so they dance and then Barbra shows and trys to heal diluc so they kill her too and dances on her and then  they fly away and back at tangiro vegeta gets killed by a Eva and asaka laughs like the evil bish she is and they they yeet asaka under the foot of the Eva and she gets squished and so they run and 🕺 🕺 🕺 🕺 🕺  dance partyyyy back at nezuko and after flying away they make to monstat and they find they find the seven deadly sins agian so they say hello and ask where nezuko got a giant hat and if meliodas can have one to and they say they stole it and so merlin copys the hat and gives it to meliodas and then after merlin give the hat to meliodas klee explodes it and dissappear because she knows that jean will yeet her off a cliff later (credits to Merlin_TheWitch and Kaede1221 for some ideas)