Chapter 5: Sacrifice

Marcelo had been training with WildOutSider for a few weeks now. He had become familiar with the basics of magic and was starting to understand how to harness the power of runes. However, he knew that there was still a long way to go before he could become a true magician.

One day, WildOutSider called Marcelo to his chambers. He looked serious, and Marcelo could sense that something was wrong.

"Marcelo, I have something important to tell you," WildOutSider said. "In order to become a true magician, you must make a sacrifice. You must be willing to give up something that is dear to you."

Marcelo was taken aback. He had never heard of such a thing before. "What do you mean?" he asked.

"Magic comes with a price, Marcelo," WildOutSider replied. "You must be willing to pay that price if you want to become a powerful magician. The sacrifice you make will determine how much power you can wield."

Marcelo thought about this for a moment. He knew that he wanted to become a powerful magician, but he didn't know if he was willing to make a sacrifice.

"What kind of sacrifice?" he asked.

"It could be anything," WildOutSider replied. "It could be a possession, a relationship, or even a part of yourself. Only you can decide what you are willing to give up."

Marcelo was silent for a moment, lost in thought. He knew that he had to make a decision soon. Would he be willing to make a sacrifice for the sake of magic?

As he left WildOutSider's chambers, Marcelo couldn't help but wonder what kind of sacrifice he would have to make. He knew that he had a long way to go on his journey to becoming a true magician, but he was determined to do whatever it took to achieve his goal.