9 years later (Prologue)

*I own none of the characters (except Aki, Tigress and the characters' children names*
*This is just for fun*

"Actually, Magic Mirror, I've decided to stay in Twisted Wonderland."

Whispers filled the air of the Mirror chamber. At first Aki wanted to go home, but over time she grew to love the strange world. She grew so close to many people and couldn't think to leave them. So instead of going back home, she decided to have her family come to Twisted Wonderland. Which was granted by the Headmage.

Yet, time flew yet again in the world and nine years passed quickly passed by. Everyone still hung out like they did in the past. Even though they work at Night Raven College now as adults. Riddle became the new Headmage, Aki now works as a History teacher and part-time at S.T.Y.X as a blot controller. Ace also works at S.T.Y.X as Aki's assistant and he too, is also a teacher.

Trey became the school chef and the head of the Clover Bakery. Cater became a photographer and the school's mascot along with Vil. Jack became the gym teacher, Leona was a Spelldrive coach. Ruggie became a financial advisor of the school. Rook taught archery, Epel helps stock the school food.

Lilia teaches sword fighting along with Silver and Sebek. Malleus somehow managed to become a school mystery. Idia and Ortho became the head of S.T.Y.X as their parents retired, but try to control the blot of the students instead. So they act like the school's guards. Azul, Floyd, and Jade still run Monstro Lounge. Jamil along with Tigress helps Trey in the Cafeteria.

Kalim and Deuce (he also is the school nurse) but, both act like guides to the students. Although it feels like nothing changed with everyone, it has. Everyone in the whole group was now parents. All their kids grew up with each other and they all go to the same Elementary school. Time really has flown by.