|3|

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We might not be perfect,
but the safest hands
are still our own." -S.R
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

February 16th 2012 (Sunday)

Y/ns POV

I just found out that my father was here, in this time and first now I was asking if I could see him.

"I don't know Y/n..." Nat said.

"Please...he's all I have left." Both Clint and Nat sighed.

"I mean we could try to get away with it." Clint said and looked at Nat hopefully.

Surely this has been the most excited I've been since I woke up.

"Fine, you can't let Fury know at all, deal?"

"Deal." I say excitingly.

"Let's go." Nat said as we all start scrambling out of the mall.

We got into the car and somehow my anxiety wasn't bad at all.

I was just really excited to see my dad again, I was kinda annoyed how I wasn't told that he was here but...

I mean at least he's alive.

Somehow me being stuck in thought got us to the tower faster than I expected.

We walked in the same as before but not as cautiously.

Then we went into the elevator, the ride was silent but in that silence I slowly regained my anxiety.

I tap my foot as the elevator moved up to the 1 bedroom floor.

"I'll meet you at the penthouse Clint." Nat said as she took my out of the elevator.

Clint replied with a short nod.

"Are you okay?" Nat asked me.

"Yeah just kinda nervous all of a sudden."

"He will be so happy to see you, I mean most dinners are him talking about you." I smiled at the sentence.

He talked about me.

We then arrived at a door. Nat then knocked, a small come in was heard before Nat opened the door.

We walked in, the room I saw him, the person I call my father. The room was pretty basic, a bed a desk a tv, like Nats but just a bit smaller. He was looking at some paperwork in-front of his window

"What do you need Nat?"

"Only guessed half right Cap, and before you ask see for yourself." Nat said before my father turned around taking his gaze off the paperwork.

He gaze then looked at Nat then at me.

"Y/n?" He asked softly but I still heard him.

"I'll leave you two." Nat said leaving the room.

Tears brim my eyes as I slowly walked towards him as he copied my motions.