|4|

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Compromise where you can. Where you cant, don't. Even if everyone is telling you that something wrong is something right. Even if the whole word is telling you to move, it is your duty to plant yourself like a tree, look them in the eye, and say, 'No, you move.'"-S.R
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

February 17th 2012 (Monday)

Y/ns POV

"-/n."

My eyes slowly open to the sound of my dads voice.

"Morning honey." He said once I was basically fully awake.

"Morning dad." I groggily said sitting up and rubbing my eyes.

"Time to get up." I sigh slowly getting out of my bed.

"You can go get ready and I'll wait for you outside your door." I nodded and headed into my bathroom to quickly shower as my dad headed out of my room.

Once I finished showering I changed into a pair of ripped jeans with an oversized AC/DC shirt that Nat said Tony made her get just because we were using his money.

There was also something like how teens like theses types of shirts look good.

Once I was finally done dressing I quickly did my hair the way my mum used to do it.

I grabbed whatever I needed like my phone and my backpack before I opened the door to reveal my dad waiting for me.

"You ready?" He asked.

I nodded.

I followed him as he led me to the kitchen where I'm guessing he made breakfast.

No one was up or they just weren't in the kitchen.

"I made you some eggs, something basic."

I nod grabbing the fork that was next to the plate which was laid out in the middle of the bar top.

I stabbed the seasoned eggs and put it in my mouth, they tasted so much better than they did before.

"These are really good dad."

"The power of seasoning kiddo, eat up we have to leave soon."

I nodded before quickly finishing the eggs with a glass of water.

Once my dad took the plate and put it in this weird thing I grabbed my stuff and walked with him to the elevator.

"Are you excited?" He asked.

"I'm slightly nervous."

"That's okay, you'll do fine."

I thought about school.

Is it different then back where I'm from?

We finally excited the elevator and my dad led me towards the garage.

He grabs these pair of keys and I follow him to this car.

The license plate had 'Rogers' on it, meaning I guess it was his car.

We hopped in, the car looked very fancy compared to the one my mum used to drive.

He turned on the engine after locking the doors and we had our seatbelts on.

My dad drove out of the garage and out onto the road where I just watched the trees go by.

My leg was shaking anxiously, my dad took notice.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah...it's anxiety."

"It's ok." He said grabbing my hand for comfort.