18. Courting my Husband

Courting my Husband

It was the least drama than they were expecting. Their dads were even more excited than the boys themself. Little Lizz had hooked her grandpas at her pinky. They were less attentive to their surroundings. Rather, they were kissing every toe every finger of the princess. 

"Dad. Are you even listening"? Forth said in a frustrated tone. He was constantly calling for his dad and he was ignoring him. 

"Lizz. Let me hear to your stupid Daddy. Or else he wont let us play". He finally gave Lizz to Pha's father who chimed in victory to finally get hold of her. 

Pha clucked his tongue looking at his husband with disappointed look. Mrs Emily was just trying to stiffle her laughter. 

"Dad. Would you please give her to me"? Pha held his arms to hold Lizz and his dad was sad. But he complied. 

Pha gently kissed her forehead before handing her over to Mrs Emily. 

"Mom could you please take care of her for a while. Dads are not gonna listen to us". Pha turned to sit with his husband. 

"Dad. We want some serious discussion. We have brought Mrs Emily and Lizz in. As an addition to our family. This way we both have some good excuses to stay as a family bonded together. So i hope you both have no issues". Forth stated. This time his dad looked at him with warm eyes. 

"Sons. You are grown up boys. And now fathers. We have no issue if you bring Lizz into your family. But make sure to raise up well. Being a girl has certain problems that the girls hesitate to discuss with her father. So its good that you have Mrs Emily with you. She can guide Lizz a better way. And we are always with you. Whatever decision you take. We are happy that you both are each other's strength. You guys are taking each other's back. And thats the base of every relationship. 

If you have any issue.  Any fight. Talk it. Talking is the best solution to cover any problem. Dont prolong the issue taking in your egos. Okay"? His dad said and they both nodded. He was right. They could face every obstacle if they are together. 

"So. Does it answer your issues. Now give us Lizz back. And go check for lunch. We are hungry. Right Mrs Emily". Pha's dad asked for Lizz and they all laughed. 

**********

"What are you thinking Forth"? Pha turned to him who was standing in the window. 

"Nothing as particular Pha. So much things happened between us in last four five months. From being friends to husbands. And now fathers. I couldnt get to court you to be my boyfriend". Forth smiled tucking Pha's hair behind his ear. 

"Well we can always start over. I dont know what do you mean by courting me. But you have pampered me, spoiled me actually as Dad says. You have loved me so much. But for sure i would love to experience how it would feel to be courted by Jaturapoom Jamurunhum". Pha looped his arms around Forth's broad shoulders. 

"Really baby"?

"Yes. I would love to see how you would have treated me if I was your boyfriend. But let me tell you it is not easy to please. And i wont allow you to kiss me until you win me". Pha teased. 

"Challenge accepted baby. Just give me tonight. And then i will show you how does it feels to be Jaturapoom's boyfriend". Forth pulled him closer by his waist smashing their lips together. 

*************

Forth made sure to make Pha a begging mess. He was begging Forth to take him. But all Forth did was teasing him. He was fingering his hole hard and fast pushing him on edge but didnt let him cum.