5. Breaking Down

Breaking down

Hey Guys. I know am being unfair to Forth and Phana. But i promise it will be a loving end. Bear with me a little and dont kill me please 😂😂😂

Enjoy.

************

General POV.

Things were sorted out between Phana and Wayo. Apparently. 

Wayo cleared to him that Lee was his cousin. And there wasnt anything going between them. Its just that Wayo was shocked to have Phana unannounced. Thats it. To mend it, he spent whole day with Phana. And at the end of the day they parted in a happy mood. 

Phana asked Wayo he wanted to go to meet Forth's dad, the coming weekend and Wayo allowed him whole heartily, saying Phana should spend time with family and friends. So Phana confirmed Forth for the visit. 

It was Friday noon when Forth received a call from Pha saying that he cant accompany him for his Dad had called him home. Some urgent matters. 

"Pha listen". Forth was in urgency too. But Pha waved off.

"Forthie i will listen to you once am back okay. Dad sounds upset. Need to go". And Pha sped off the car. 

"Damn. Its gonna be really bad". He huffed rubbing his hands on his face. 

Pha reached his home to find his upset Dad. 

"Dad. Whats the matter? Its been two hours and still you are not telling me anything". Pha wasnt a patient person. He was getting irritated. 

"Son. Our business is at stake". Finally his dad said.

"At stake. What do you mean by at stake"? Pha was confused. His dad mostly doesnt involve him in business matters. 

"Some of our potential projects have been leaked to our rivals. Thus a huge imapct. Mostly shareholders have quit. And that put us down in the market. People are not interested to be a part of Kongthanins. And i dont know how to do it. 

A friend of mine, basically business partner has offered a merger. But...". His dad fell silent. Pha could feel the tension. Something bad going to happen.

"But what Dad? What do they want"? 

"Ummm. They want you to marry their only heir". His dad said and Pha jolted up.

"What... Marry. Their son. Dad. I love Wayo. You know that. How can you agree on it"? He was fuming with anger. Here he was planning for his future with Wayo and his dad has another proposal.

"Pha. I know everything son. But am helpless. Still. I havent answer them. Its all upto you son". His Dad wrapped his arms around his shoulders. 

"They opted for a contractual marriage. Two years. You would have the right to call it off if you want. But they want to give it some time. If.. You know it works. And you may want to continue". 

"The hell dad. I cant even spend a moment with anyone but Wayo. And you are asking for two years contract. I cant have any emotional or physical relationship with anyone you know that Dad". 

"No one going to impose on you Pha".

He was in the middle of arguments with his Dad when he heard the voice he never imagined. His whole body was frozen. He felt he could never breathe. His eyes wide open with shock. 

He turned around and his blood boiled where he felt he will burst out. 

"You.......". He leaped to him and slapped him across the face, grabbing his collar.