Somewhere only We know

Previously On...

"Wait no!" Claire weeped as Michaela left. A few weeks later... "And just like that my whole life shattered" Claire said to her therapist. "I think now that Michaela finally came into my life I actually felt whole again.. I guess my other half wasn't meant to be after all. So I will just close the book on love for a while." After that Claire and Michaela never talked again unless they see each other in the hall. It is like they have never even met each other ever. They soon got partnered in a science project together. Lets see how this disaster goes...

Lets see how these 2 demigods handle this out of this world (Literally) science project together after that one awkward night where you know they kinda... broke up. It wasn't really a break up since they were never together. It was a strange and awkward situation for the both of them I am sure. All Michaela could do was stare at Claire the whole time. Meanwhile Claire was focused on the project I would believe the reason for this is because Claire finally found someone she truly loved but then that person denied her when she needed confirmation for their love by asking the most rhetorical question in the the world. Claire felt so stupid for doing so. Soon after that Michaela just decided to ask her out again "Go out with me" "What?" Claire asked "You heard me." "I mean if you won't turn me down again then Yes!" "What is the meaning of this?!" 'Crap the Council of mechromancia'...

The hierarchy was not happy to find out that 2 people of demigod blood were together but then again my mother being of true goddess blood saving me just in time coming to my defense. This dream has truly become a nightmare...

3 Months later

Life has been complicated since the council said my mother cannot come to our defense anymore even if she is of higher status. But what they didn't know that she was the goddess of beauty, love, and war. She could wipe them all out in a matter of 5 seconds like the forgotten countries she has demolished. I have learned a lot about my mother myself. Research also says that her daughter her only child has inherited over 85% of her power and if lucky 90%.

After that Me and the rest of my friends that were all for demigods being together' set out for war because of our war crimes. But how could people not of god or demigod blood stand a chance against a whole school of kids raised to be gods... 4 hours later

We were wrong and Layla was the first to go (Layla- School bully, Acts cold hearted but really cares of the inside.) We always thought that our powers would prevail us through anything I was wrong... Now Michaela is injured and *Mind goes blank* "Hello Child." "What... *Opens eyes* Oh hi mysterious Voice! *Gasps* Wait no mysterious voices are suppose to be in my head.