Mother Dearest

Previously on...

"Hello, My Child." Claire Slightly cringed at then grimacing voice that she never thought she would hear again. Her creator, Her mother (Giving Scaramouche). "So you have decided to do the ritual..." A heavenly figure of Aphrodite said. "Yeah, So what is it to you?" Claire said with a tone of irritation and disappointment in her voice.

"Well, if you really must know I am your Ancestor that you were supposed to see." Aphrodite said. 'Crap! Hermes said that there will be challenges but I didn't think it would be facing my mother again.' Claire thought while staring at the now glowing Aphrodite.

"Listen, Kid I am not here to fight you. I only want to pass my powers onto you. But OK if you don't want them then." Aphrodite said walking away. "No, Wait!" and just like that Claire woke up. "DANG IT!" Claire yelled as she got out of the capsule. "What Happened did you see one of your ancestors?" Hermes looked at Claire confused. "Yes, I Saw One Of them But then She just walked away!" Claire said aggravated thinking that it didn't work. Then her hands started to glow pink and purple like a mix of her power and Aphrodite's. 'Claire looked at her hands in shock.

"OK, So we know that the Capsule worked..." Hermes said backing away a bit. But then Claire remembered that Hades was still on the ground attacking Olympus. She then flew down not realizing that Hermes was getting Sam and Michaela in their capsules to get their powers back and help her defeat Hades.