Guess Who's Back

Previously On...

"Claire Argennis You have been called to Olympus to get your powers back and defeat Hades." "W-WHATTTTTT" Claire Yelled.

"OMG CLAIRE! YOU FINALLY GET YOUR POWERS BACK AFTER A YEAR!!!" Sam yelled. Claire was excited but not as excited as she thought she would be. I mean it has been a year since she had grown used to living normal lives. "OK I will come back on 1 condition. Sam and Michaela have to come too." "Alright" The bird Said Actually being Hermes the Greek god.

In Olympus

It feels so great to be home again. Claire was thinking about how she was home after a year. But Only to face a great evil that has been sealed in the underworld for all of eternity. She wasn't sure what to feel about it. All she really wanted was to go back to her normal life with her friends and powers.

"Please Wait here." The Olympian technology said as Claire sat down with Sam and Michaela. "Hello, Claire!" An unknown voice said. Claire looked up. "(Aunt/Uncle) Hermes!" Claire said as she hugged them. "Hello, I am the one helping you get your powers back."

A Few Hours Later

"So as you know Hades is attacking Olympus. We are very far up so he cannot see us but other than us everyone and everything in Olympus is in great danger and we need you help since if you get your powers back you will have the power of Aphrodite and yourself. And we brought your friends to see if we can get theirs back as well because you will need all of the help you can get because Hades is very powerful and he has more experience than you." Hermes explained as they had a concerned look on his face.

Hermes took Claire to the room they were going to get her powers back in. They had her get in a capsule machine. "Now you will begin a simulation and you will face challenges and if you try hard enough you will meet an ancestor that will guide you and pass on your powers that your feelings relate to." Hermes said.

Claire was ready to go then the capsule laid back and she got knocked out. When she woke up she was in a flower field and a place that looked like her mothers temple. She walked in cautiously as she remembered that Hermes said there will be challenges. Then all of a sudden Claire froze as she heard a menacing voice that she hoped that she would never hear again. "Hello My Child..."