DX 1 PART 1

At the Yokohama, the sun shines in the sky. There were hundred of people around among them, love, miki and inori were also know as cure peach, cure berry and cure pine, were too. As they behind them is tsugami hiroto aka kamen rider den-o.

Love:wow!what huge skyscrapers!

Miki:there's a ferris wheel, too!

Inori:and so many people!

Hiroto:apparently, there are lots of event going on to celebrate the 150th anniversary of the city.

Love and others(surprised):eh.

Suddenly,Someone came out fron love bag it's was tarte and chiffon as they lowered low voice to hiroto and others.

Tart:shouldn't you all get a move on? You're gonna be late for you dance contest.

They take looked at tarte and chiffon who were pulling their heads out of their pockets.

Love:ah, that's right!where's the map?

She reached behind her coat pocket to pull out a flyer about a dance competition that was about to be held in this city. She looking at the flyer for the dance competition, love frowned and titled her head to try to figure out where the competitions was. But, she couldn't find out where the dance competition was held. Miki seemed to understand the problems.

Miki:looks like we got lost!

Inori to giggle while hiroto put his hand on his forehead and shook his head dejectedly.love laughed awkward as she patted on her head.

Love:i go ask Someone for directions.

Love took the flyer and ran ahead to see if anyone could help her. She looking at the crowd of people waking around, love found it difficult to seek help.

Love:however, i don't really know who to ask.

Before she saw that dark magenta hair stood there and look something it's was yumehara nozomi aka cure dream.

Love:i guess i ask her. Excuse me!

She calling out for Nozomi as nozomi turn back to her where love running toward her.the moment nozomi and loge eye met. Both girls fels as if time had suddenly stopped around them and there was invisible bond between them. Love paused across from nozomi they stared at each other for a few seconds.before someone call her out.

Girl:nozomi!

They looked behind, where they saw five other girls standing in front of a bus carrying passengers. They are natsuki rin, kasugano urara, akimoto komachi, minazuki karen and mimino kurumi aka cure rouge, lemonade, mint, aqua and milky rose.

Rin:let's go back!we're in the wrong town!why are you taking us on bus going in the opposite directions of our destination of?

Urara waved at her, karen and komachi just smiled at nozomi smiled at nozomi mistaken, and kurumi was crossing her arms over her chest and was a little annoyed.

Nozomi(laughed):i guess this is my mistaken.

Nozomi looking back love.

Nozomi:ah, sorry.

Nozomi ran back to her friends.

Nozomi:rin-chan, wait up!don't leave me!

Kurumi:jeez, do we always have to clean up after you?

Love watched nozomi back running toward her friends. Love smiled and felt that nozomi and her friends were very interesting people.

Love:she was really different.