DX PART 2

Back with naoki and others, naoki was sitting on a bench with lulun in his arms, in the place beside him was milk in her fairy form, nozomi group introduced them, he learn that they are Precure, and naoki, Yamato also learn that Hirayuki and kazuki are also their place. They was overjoyed to know that hirayuki and kazuki were still health.

Naoki and yamato introduced themselves as well the Precure he has worked with. Lulun also naoki and others about why she was being chased by the strange liquid earlier.

Komachi:so there are other precure besides us.

Lulun(cried):Everyone is in danger-lulu!help them-lulu!

Urara:we want to help them too, but...

Karen:we don't really know where they are.

Lulun almost cried as naoki gently stroked lulun head as he comfort her.

Naoki:don't worry, lulun. We see them soon.

He stood up with lulun still held in his arms.

Rin:did you come with something, naoki-san?

Naoki:no, absolutely nothing.

Everyone almost facefault on the ground

Yamato:well, that sounds about right.

Naoki:but you guys came to my place right? And lulun went to your place too, right?

Naoki looked up at the sky.

Naoki:I'm sure nagisa-chan and the others will also come see us.

Lulun(happy):really-lulu?

Rin:anou, the problems is we don't know where they are.

Naoki:no, it's not like we don't know.

Naoki smiled gently and pointed at the sky, causing them to foloow.

Nozomi:i got it.

Rin:what do you understand?

Nozomi smile and looked at rin and then back at riku.

Nozomi(excited):nagisa-san and the others are under this sky

Rin:hmm?

Nozomi:because we met lulun under the sky.

She looked down at everyone with smiled

Nozomi:so surely others are also under this sky!is that right, naoki-san?

Riku just smiled and nodded in confirmation. That surprise everyone, realizing that it was a fact. Everyone was inspired, realizing that all of those precure still had something in common.

Komachi:that's right. The sky always connects us.

Karen:they have to be under it, too.

Rin was rubbing on her hair and looked at the sky.

Rin:I'm not sure that actually helps. However, we all stand under the same sky, right?

everyone looked up at the deep blue sky with white cloud floating. They all believe that they would definitely meet nagisa and below this city.urara notice that the sky beside them was not normal.

Urara:what is that?

Urara pointing to the sky, attracting Everyone's attention.they saw a black sky with purple and black Lights while a city below was almost engulfed in darkness.

Karen:what's going on there?

Lulun start panic and leaned his face close to naoki lap. Naoki gently placed his hand on lulun head to reassure her while still looking at the city covered in darkness.