Chapter - 4

Trishul said, "You remain here." He went to the police and asked them to allow him entry inside the shrine. Police officers wouldn't give him permission. He departed the location. He was asked about the bag he was carrying by a police as he was leaving. "It's none of your concern," remarked Trishul. Later Trishul was attacked by the cops. With them, he got into a brawl. After throwing them all to the ground, he and Janani entered the shrine. After some time had passed, a policeman woke up and called Daksh, a businessman, to let him know what had happened. That individual "certainly knows something about the riches," advised Daksh, "don't lose track of him." Follow him from behind; he'll undoubtedly learn something, he added.

Janani and Trishul entered the temple together. He pulled out the map and located the location of the diamond's storage. The area was indicated on the map. They went down the road that led to the diamond. It went to the Garbhagudi of the temple. Inside the Garbhagudi, they both looked for the gem. After some searching, they discovered a hidden door behind the Lord Shiva monument. They entered after opening the door. They walked into a wide hallway. Their torches were turned on. There are enormous paintings on the wall.

He walked up close to the paintings and cleaned them of dust. The goddess Parvati is seen in the first painting. The diamond is the subject of the second artwork. They carried on until they came across a huge statue of Lord Parvati. They observed the diamond in one of Parvati's palms. They were unable to grasp the diamond. When Trishul pulled out the map, the area between them and the statue started to shine brightly. Trishul set foot in the part of the land. Trishul arrived at the diamond's reach thanks to the rising land.