Ch-1 Return of Tanya The Evil

No one's POV

It was the year 1941. In the main Government Council of Iron Blood, a large conference was taking place to discuss the current state of the Iron Blood Navy.

*THUD!*

The president slammed his fist into his desk and let out a long sigh of frustration. He held his head and started to brainstorm. The other ministers all looked just as serious as he was.

"What do we do about this ? Increase in siren activity in the oceans have started becoming a major concern. They've already wiped out a major portion of humanity. We managed to push them back in the war between 1924 and 1927 but they've become active again." A minister spoke up.

"Yes, but this time they've got even greater technology than before. We're starting to fall behind. And recent secretive acts from Sakura Empire is also concerning." Another one mentioned.

Sakura Empire are allies with Iron Blood, however, they've been conducting several secret operations and the ministers were getting concerned. Not only that, but they're previous loses against Azur Lane was also very demoralising.

"Our enemy isn't Azur Lane anymore. We've got to deal with the sirens. 85% of the human population of Iron Blood has been wiped out by those monsters!"

"That reminds me...." The prime minister spoke up, gaining the attention of everyone present.

"I have received word that the previous naval commander fell in battle against the sirens. We need another commander." The prime minister emphasized the problem.

"Too many people have died. We can't be careless about this anymore! We have to send someone capable! Someone who can turn the tide of this war! Someone who can put a stop to those sirens for good!" The president said with a serious and frustrated expression. He was desperate. Too many lives were lost and their naval forces weren't doing too well. Land forces have been weakened beyond repair and sirens don't launch ground invasions, so they won't do anything.

In military section, all of the generals were in deep thought. There were four seats but only three were occupied. The fourth was empty, having nobody sitting there.

Sitting on the place with the nameplate [Erich Von Rerugen], the man had his eyes and hands closed and was in deep thought. His eyes slowly opened with beads of sweat tickling down his face.

"I

"I... I have a suggestion." Erich finally spoke up.

His words brought the attention of all the council members, who looked in his direction.

"What is it general Rerugen ?"

"I have a candidate in mind to send as the main commander and admiral of Iron Blood Navy." He spoke in a shaky tone.

"Then please, do tell who you have in mind."

Not saying anything, he looked at the empty seat and then back at the ministers, who started to get anxious. "If we wish to defeat those monsters, we'll have to use our own monster as well."