Bio

Tanya Von Degurechaff
Height: 5'9ft/175cm
Weight: 59kg
Hair: blonde
Eyes: blue
Age: 35
Gender: female
Race: human
Aliases-
Tanya the Evil
General Degurechaff
Devil of the Rhine
Rusted Silver
Ace of Aces
Eleventh Goddess
Mithril
Commander of the Eleventh Battalion

Looks

Description: Tanya Von Degurechaff, the infamous Devil of the Rhine, was a major player in World War I

Description: Tanya Von Degurechaff, the infamous Devil of the Rhine, was a major player in World War I. Born on 24th September 1906, she joined the military in 1915 when she was nine years old and was 11 when she attacked Moscow in 1917. 24 years before the events of Azur Lane, Tanya used to be a Battalion Commander and the First Lieutenant. In charge of the Eleventh Aeriel Battalion, she the the Empires ace card. She was also the only one at the time, besides Mary Sue of America, who supposedly survived the prototype ship girl experiments. What happened was that people tried to put in parts of vehicles like warships onto humans but the only known successful ones were Tanya and Mary. She was awarded several awards like the Iron Cross, Silver Wings, Oak Leaves Badge, White Winged Grand Iron Cross, along with several other badges and medals for her participation and impact within the military. She also ranked up several times due to her actions, jumping from Lt. Colonel to First Lieutenant in just a year and becoming a general a few years after that. Unfortunately, the Eleventh Aeriel Battalion broke apart and her closest/only actual friend, Viktoriya Ivanovna Serebryakov, left the Army and ended up in the Navy. But now, in 1941, Iron Blood was in dire need of a Commander to lead them and the government of Germany thought it would be a wonderful idea to send Tanya there to act as an Admiral for the Iron Blood Navy forces.