4. *Sirius black*

Y/no's dormant limbs stretched softly beneath the Gryffindor sheets, her legs across Sirius' abdomen. Sirius - who was still soundly asleep - held onto her hips tightly, something y/n had loved.

His large palms pressed to the land plains of her s/c canvas. Caressing mindlessly in the dead of his sleep. Y/n's eyes fluttered open, arms locked around his bare ivory coloured torso, her cheek pressed against his side as she gently stirred.

Her brain was foggy, she couldn't tell if it was a side affect of her fatigue or the boy that was asleep beside her, holding her gently making her slip with ease into subspace.

Y/n let out a breathy grumble, her legs sliding from his stomach down to his crotch, her thigh instantly brushing against his erection. Y/n paused for a moment, letting out a giggle, as she brought herself out from under the covers, pulling the red duvet off her and the boy to get a better look. A tent pressed itself against his pajama pants. Y/n smiled, leaning over the bed to find her undergarments, and Sirius' shirt from the night before.

Y/n glanced at Sirius as she slid down to her knees, on the opposite side of the bed she once slept peacefully on. Sirius slept peacefully, and deeply as y/n placed her hands softly in his chest that rose up and down rhythmically. Y/n couldn't contain smiles, as she thought about how proud Sirius would feel waking up to see his baby doing what she was supposed to.

Her fingers latched gently to his pajama bottoms, pulling them down slowly, as to not disturb him. Excitement and arousal bubbled in her stomach and her cunt as Sirius' length was revealed, springing to his stomach.

Y/n began to stroke slowly, to make sure Sirius was entirely asleep. He was, giving no reaction to her actions. Y/n's mouth salivated as her hands began to jerk Sirius off, her panties pooling with her arousal.

His praises rang through her mind as she put him into her mouth, the familiar taste bursted throughout her mouth - the taste of him.

Slowly she began to swirl her tongue against his tip, excitement for the praises that were about to come for Sirius, who was still asleep. Her mouth bobbed up and down his cock, eyes shut peacefully as she continued.

Sirius' stirring went completely ignored as she continued her rhythm. The feeling of her warm mouth sent shivers up his spine as his eyes quickly opened, to see y/n on her knees beside him, eyes shut peacefully as she took his cock in her mouth.

"Angel i-" sirius began, stopping once he realized she was simply doing what she was taught - helping him when he needed it.

"Feeling needy sir, wanted to make you feel good." Y/n reasons quickly, before getting back to her act of service for her dom. Sirius' head fell back onto the pillow behind him as he let out a string of curse words beneath his breathe.

"Felt small, hm? Just wanted to help me out?"

"Yes, sir." Y/n muttered, taking his length into her hands as she speaks, before returning back into action with her mouth. Sirius grabs the sides of her head, bucking his hips softly into the warm cavity that is her mouth. Sirius grunted softly, as tears cling to y/n's bottom lashes. All the oxygen she had leaving her esophagus as Sirius thrusted into her throat. Her mind seemed fuzzier and fuzzier as Sirius moans filled the room.

She took in a deep breathe through her her nose as Sirius gave a final thrust into her throat, warm ribbons of his cum coated her throat.

"Swallow f'me? Like a big girl?" Sirius asks, pushing her hair out of her face comfortingly as y/n nods, swallowing all the warm seed in her mouth.

"Lemme see, then." Sirius says. Y/n parts her lips, revealing her mouth, completely clean. Sirius smiles.

"Good girl."

"Thank you, sir." Y/n says with a smile, as she rose off of her now bruised knees. Sirius pulled her body onto his lap.

"Did just what I taught you to do, didnt you bunny?"

"Wanted to make you feel good." Y/n says softly, a low whine present in her tone as she dug her head into his neck. His body was pressed against the head board, as his hand snaked up her back, beneath the soft cotton fabric of his black t-shirt from the night previous.

"Did so good. Is your mind feeling fuzzy? Are you feeling small f'me angel?" Y/n hums happily, confirming his questions. Sirius grins, a grin of admiration. He adored her in subspace.

"You wanna feel good now too."

"Uh huh, but I want you to feel good too."

"Want my mouth or my cock?" Sirius asked. Y/n reached beneath her, latching into his (still hard and covered in her saliva) cock. Sirius smiled, his hand going from the valley of her back to the hem of her panties, pushing them down. Y/n smiled excitedly.

"See what being good f'me does, bunny? Gets you rewarded. What happens if you're a brat?"

"Get punished."

"That's right. Ready?" Sirius asks, guiding his tip across the warmth of her folds. Her nails dug into his shoulder as he rubbed her clit teasingly.

"Please sir i-"

"Don't start misbehaving now, bunny. Been so good and it's not even 9 am." Sirius teased. Y/n nodded, looking down as Sirius slowly pushed his length into her. Y/n grumbled quietly, walls clenching as he began to thrust.

"S....so good sirius." Y/n moaned. Sirius cocked a brow.

"Not my name, huh?"

"M' sorry sir."

"Remeber bunny when you're feeling small it's sir not Sirius."

"Yes sir." Y/n moans, thrusting her hips quickly, up and down his length. Her stomach erupted into tingly sensations as his hand flew to her throat, squeezing it.

It sent her over the edge of her head space, her ears ringing, as her mind felt completely fogged.

"Please let me cum, sir. Please, please, pl-"

"Go ahead angel. Let go f'me." Sirius soothed. Y/n moaned loudly as her walls contracted, a deep rooted fluttering sensation sent pins of goosebumps pricking to the surface of her skin as she climaxed around him.

Sirius watched in awe. He'd trained her perfectly, just the way he wanted.

"You should wake me up like this everyday"

Tumblr-@ 1-800-Amortentia