Untitled Part 8

I woke up on my bed. WHY? He must've carried me all the way to my room. It would've been so nice to wake up and see his handsome face. I see Nick walking around in circles talking to someone on the phone, he pinches my cheek and smiled at me. 

I grab my phone that was next to me and go on snapchat. Text messages from my friends start popping up. I can't blame them since I didn't answer anyone since I got here. I text Jenna and Ethan on our group chat. Weve been best friends since middle school. 

Jenna is popular as hell. Shes a cheerleader and sexy. Ethan is the captain of the football team and Hes good at it. And it's a given Hes popular and hot as hell.

 You're probably wondering how a plain loser with Hella pale skin, black eyes and dark brown hair, thought my wolf cut makes it look better, became friends with such cool popular kids? 

During middle school Ethan was actually bullying Jenna, luckily, I came and saved the day with a back fist in his mouth. Jenna became friends with me. I had to apologize to Ethan by taking him out for dessert. We ended up getting along and became friends ever since. 

Me: Guess who's back...

Ethan: I thought u died ngl.

Jen: Don't try talking to me after ignoring me.

Me: I guess I'll just tell Ethan the juice :(

Ethan: Ooooohhh Jen is mad.

Jen: wait no i was just Jk

Ethan: That didn't last long.... we were planning on visiting u after school.

Me: k.

 I have an hour and a half before they come. Nick is off the phone so i ask him if we can order burgers. He gives me the lecture of how you should take care of your body and blah blah blah. Though he did end up letting me order.

I should see if Malyk and Zayd want any, I crawl off the bed and plopped on my wheelchair. Moving the wheelchair takes a lot of muscle. During every push I take on my way there my muscle ache.

I finally reached to his door. I was going to knock but I hear them talking.

"How long do I have left?" I hear Zayd ask.

"Less than a month" I hear someone grumble.

"Haha, don't sound so sad, after I die you can take over the company."

"I don't even want to; can't you just live a little longer?" 

"I have a feeling this isn't about me; you just want to stay with Al longer."
"I do but that doesn't mean I want you to die."

"You said I have a month still."

"Month maximum, something can happen throughout the month."

"Are you going to cry after I die?" 

"Depends on my mood."

"You're a complete asshole" I hear them both laugh out loud.

I feel like i shouldn't interrupt them, so I turn around and go back to my room.