Untitled Part 5

It's been a week since I've been at the hospital, and before I knew it Zabir and Malyk are who I hang out with all day.  Apparently, they are from Dubi, which explains the VIP section. 

Nick cant be with me all day so they just had to except the fact we started hanging out. His 'Banned' thing didn't really work.

"You can't put a +2 over a +4 in UNO" Zabir finished his cards first and now it's only me and Malyk left."Who says?" He challenged."It's the rules of the game" I answer.

He grumbled and took back his card. I placed my last card and called out UNO.

"So, how does it feel to lose, Mr. Malyk" I held my hand like I'm holding a microphone interviewing him. Zabir is laughing at him while he scrunched up his eyebrows.

" I wouldn't know since I didn't lose." He crosses his arms.

"Hes in denial" Zabir laughed.

"Imagine losing so hard you can't even accept it" Me and Zabir are now rolling together on the bed clutching our stomach from laughing so hard.

It was so much fun teasing him. Hes staring at us laughing at him and his frown slowly turns into a smile. 

"Laugh all you want; I was just going easy on you two" he said. 

"Still in denial" Zabir shakes his head.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"How can you even go here?" I asked shocked. Malyk took me to the top of the hospital roof. You can see all the streetlights and cars.

"I come here when I have a lot of things on my mind." He sighs. Zabir had to take his cancer medication for his lungs. He eventually fell fast asleep, so we decided to walk around.

"Wow its really beautiful." I look up closing my eyes letting the wind blow my hair.

"It is" I feel his gaze on me.

"So why are you in America and not in Dubi." I asked.

"None of your business" 

"Damn, how do you say ass whole in Arabic." 

"Habibty" he smiled as he told me.

"Malyk you're a habibty" 

"Sure, whatever you want, habibty"

"You are a Habibty, I'm serious!"

He laughs and throws his head back.

"Habibty, why don't I take you back to your room it is getting late and your brother are going to kill me if you're late."

"I'm literally 17 i can fend for myself." He brushes my hair from my face and ties it up. Making a thousand butterflies appear in my stomach.

"And I'm 18 who wants to live" He whispers in my ear.