Chapter 2

Toms POV:

I was walking down the streets of London, admiring the view of the night. London was always a sight at night, and I loved walking down the streets at night. I was too busy in my thoughts, and I didnt realise that I had ended up somewhere I didnt recognise. It seemed like an abandoned house?

One thing was for sure, this place was creepy as hell. I was about to make my way back, when a noise from inside caught my attention. My curiosity got the better of me so I silently made my way over to a window from which light was coming from. Slowly, I glanced in and saw two men, and a girl tied to a chair? Suddenly, I started to panic. Oh no! Is she being held hostage? What should I do? I should call the cops! But where am I? I know! I should probably- My thoughts were cut off as I heard a crash. Quickly, I looked back inside and sawthe girl fighting off the two men effortlessly!? Woah I thought to myself.

She picked up her phone and started talking to someone before disappearing from my view. I was awestruck at her strength and agility. That seemed familiar, as if I had seen it somewhere before. OH! This was similar to the Black Widow scene from the first Avengers movie! I chuckled to myself, getting Deja Vu. I kept wondering about her before a voice from behind me startled me from my thoughts.

Who are you? And How much did you see?

Sorry this chapter is short, I promise to make the next ones longer! This is my first time writing and I'm still getting used to it! Hopefully I get time to write longer and more detailed chapters soon!