Chapter 3{Second Interaction}

Katsuki totally forgot about the mission!

"Are you ok, son?" His father asked while softly patting his back.

"Yeah, I'm fine," he replied and his mother chuckled.

"You forgot about the mission, didn't you?" She asked firmly and Katsuki nodded his head to indicate a yes. " I knew you would, school was overwhelming, wasn't it?" She asked as she placed her hand on his shoulder, just like his father.

"I'm glad I dropped out of school, this is shit," he complained as he filled his mouth with food. "There was a mumbling idiot behind and and I snapped at him and then I got send to the principal's office. On the way I accidentally bumped into a boy and now I can't get him off my mind and I can't forget the feeling he send through my whole body the moment our hands touched cause he helped me get up and overall it was exhausting," Katsuki ran a whole big rant and then continued eating.

His parents looked at each other and smirked. Could it be? Was Katsuki having an awakening? Was he gonna finally be able to feel love towards others? Maybe a certain someone was necessary. It's true that his parents were like soulmates, the moment they touched they knew they were in love.

"What was that ? About that boy?" His mother asked.

"What boy? Ah, the one I bumped into?" Katsuki played dumb. "What about him?"

"Did you say you can't get him off your mind?" His father asked and now Katsuki felt cornered. He didn't reply, just finished his food and went upstairs.

"You're not gonna say anything?" His mother yelled and then they both giggled.

"No, because I know you're thinking about some stupid shit!" Katsuki yelled and went upstairs in his new room.

It was like his old one, but more tidier since his mom just arranged it. He flopped himself on the bed and stood like that for a solid five minutes. After he got up, he took the keychain that boy dropped from his pocket.

Katsuki kept looking at it, rotating it and fidgeting with it. There was still warmness on it. Katsuki loves that warmness, it's something he's never experienced in hell. Maybe that's the reason why that boy remained impregnated in his brain. The heat was less than when he picked it up, tho.

Originally, devils, who were born in hell, had to resist the flames and the heat, therefore they are always cold as ice. They don't feel cold, they are just cold to the touch for mortals and angels.

After taking on a human appearance, now Katsuki is not that cold anymore, just a bit chill.

---

Neito got home and locked his door. His heart was beating fast and his breathes were sharp. He was having a panic attack.

That time when he bumped into that boy, did he saw his true appearance? He did looked surprised.

In that moment, Neito had to take off the human appearance since it was too much. Keeping on a human appearance for longer than 2 hours was something very hard for Neito. That's why he was hurrying to the bathroom, to take it off and relax for a few seconds.

Since he's half angel, Neito can sense a devil, no matter how strong it's cover is. Probably Lucifer or Satan or Mammon can hide, but not normal devils.

He saw the boy's true identity in a matter of seconds. A pair of black big horns appeared on his head, his eye whites turned black and on the hand that was holding onto his, grew claws. He saw his black aura everywhere around him and the way he was looking directly at him, terrified him.

Well, not more than the horns. Neito has never seen bigger horns. They were probably eight inches long and thick, starting from his temple going forward and up(in an L shape). Not perfectly straight forward, slitgly outwards.