Cartoon Summer x Yandere female Reader (pt 1)

(Requested by Cinnamonrollsimp)

For the past week, you've been feeling incredibly upset. You had recently gotten fired, yet you didn't care too much about it, as your boss was a complete asshole to you. And you tried to go on multiple dates, but failed miserably, you was lonely and broke, you had no clue what to do now. You decided to try and find another date, you had bills to pay and you knew that it wasn't the best time to go on another date, however you was very lonely. You want someone to comfort you and kiss you and give you a lot of love and affection, you were hoping you would find the person who would truly love you. You usually go on a dating app on your phone, as you think it's way more quicker to find a date. You kept swiping right to every female and male you found attractive and sweet. As you kept swiping, you immediately paused, starring at the screen with wide eyes and a slight, pink blush around your cheeks. The female that you was starring at was a brown cat with darker brown hair and bright, blue eyes that you can just drown in. She was wearing a green/cyan jumper with lines across it and a cute, short, pink dress with a little pink bow on her waist. Her shoes were pink with white hearts on it and high colourful socks, along with white cartoony gloves. Her hair was tied in a messy bun and she was wearing golden, heart earrings with a cute collar that has a bell on it. You blushed, thinking she was the cutest and beautiful cat you've ever seen. You had to make her yours, this might be your chance to finaly be with someone. (Okay, just to let you know, I know nothing about any dating apps so I apologize if I mess anything up about it)

As You swiped right, your eyes lit up, to see that you and her were a match. Now! this your chance! You began to grow nervous, waiting for her text to pop up on your screen. "What if I say something that will make her uncomfortable? what if she gets bored of me!?"  So many awful thoughts roamed around my head, that I didn't noticed that she finaly replied, You looked back and read the text that she send.

Cartoon Summer: hello, how are you?

She texted, you exhaled deeply and replied back, trying your best not to freak out.

Y/n: I'm fine thanks, what about you?

You responded.

Cartoon Summer: I'm alright, first time on this app. My sister begged me to do this, cause she dislikes me living on my own.

Y/n: is your sister a cat too?

Cartoon Summer: no, she's a dog, my mother is a cat and my father's a dog.

"A bit strange for a cat and a dog to fall in love, mostly dogs would attack cats, but I've never seen or heard of a dog loving a cat?" You thought.

Y/n: anyway, I was wondering if you would like to hangout and get to know eachover more?

Now this was the part that made you nervous, some females that you talked to would decline the offer, or say something rude because of how you looked and dressed.

Cartoon Summer: Sure, I would love to! what place and what time?

"S-She accepted it?" You mumbled, feeling your cheeks heat up. You felt excited and joyful, but you wasn't going to be too happy just yet, she's not your girlfriend yet after all. After you told her which place your going to chat at and told her what time, she told you that she was excited and a little nervous. You thought about flirting with her, just to make things go quicker, but quickly changed your mind, as she told you that she's a shy feline and also remembering that this is her first time on this dumb dating app. So you started thinking about taking things slow instead and then start making things interest. Like you said before, you didn't want to make her bored, you need to show her how much you love her, even though you barely know her.

(Time skip)

You realized the time on this clock and rushed outside to your car, you was going to be late for your date. This was the next reason why you kept failing terribly with your dates, you would always be late and by the time you arrive at your destination, their gone. "Ugh! I've already fucked up, she's probably not gonna be there!" You cursed, hitting the steering wheel in frustration. While you was heading to the cafe, which was the place you told Summer to meet at, your anxiety grew stronger and stronger. You felt bad and annoyed, she must of been waiting for you for ages and probably feeling angered that you haven't shown up. You saw the cafe shop and quickly parked your car, you stepped out, locking your car and rushed inside. You looked around in panic, searching for the brown cat, you then spotted her sitting near a window, looking rather disappointed. "Hey, I'm really sorry I'm late, I didn't realize the time" you apologized, feeling even more guilty. Summer looked up at you and sweetly smiled at you. "No worries, I'm just happy that you came" she said, making your heart skip a beat. You sat down and began chatting with her, feeling joyful and yet anxious. You tried your best not to  make things uncomfortable and make her leave in disgust. As you got to know to know her more, you couldn't help but smile more, everthing she says just makes you smile. You just want to cuddle her and feel how soft her fur is, you want to show her that you'll protect her and love her than anyone else did. 2 or 3 hours later, Summer told you that she had to leave for work. She said that she works at a cute bakery and sometimes the cafe, you understood, frowning slightly that it had to end. Before you left, you quickly called out to her, feeling your palms already starting to sweat. "Yeah?" She said, turning around to face you. "You don't mind if we hugged do you?" You nervously asked. She started at you for a couple of seconds and quickly changed her expression to a bright smile. "Of course, your the second person that has been so lovely to me and understanding" she replied, she gave you a small hug and then left, waving goodbye to you. After she left, you stood there, feeling your face get more hotter and feeling slight jealousy. "What does she mean I'm the second person to treat her nicely? is she meeting someone else? She better not, she mine and only mine" you grumbled and headed home, thinking about Summer and her adorable clothing.

(Hi, I hope you enjoyed this, if you want part 2 then I'd gladly write it. And I'm sorry if I screwed anything up, if I have and you want me to change it, then I will)