Cartoon Summer x yandere Cartoon cat (Fluff) pt 1

(Requested by LanaElixir sorry I didn't know who you wanted to be yandere, so I'm just gonna make Cartoon cat yandere if that's okay.)

(Cartoon Summer's pov)

I was in the store picking a few things that I need and then went up to the cashier. I payed for my things and walked out of the store and began walking back home. As I'm walking, I sometimes feel like I'm being watched, but I just ignore it and carry on with my day. I also see police cars, nearly everyday. I always thought this street was safe and quite, but I guess that was a huge lie. No one knows who's doing this or the police has any evidence. I was a bit scared and I ran back home. I don't want anything bad happening to me.

(Time skip)

It was the middle of the night and I was watching tv in the living room. Sometimes when I head out to go grab a few things, I hear people talk about this strange creature. They said it had black fur with toon gloves and a creepy, wide smile. It lives in an abandoned mall or any other abandoned place. It's an aggressive creature and if someone steps inside it's territory, the creature would immediately pounce on them and devour them. When I hear them say that I shiver, as my fur puffs up. I thought it was just a ridiculous story that's probably not true at all. And even if this thing is real, I just hope it's not near here where I live. I looked at the clock and realised how late it was. I turned off the tv and went to my room.

I walked inside my bedroom and walked up to my bed,sitting on it. I was already in my pajamas, so I took off my gloves and then layed my head on the pillow. I sighed and began closing my eyes. At about 3:00am, I awoke to hearing something downstairs. My eyes widened and I quickly grabbed a bat. I got off my bed and went out of my room. I wasn't too scared since I sometimes get other weirdos break into my house. "What's with people calling me thicc and hot and coming into my house?" I thought and quitely stepped downstairs. I heard the noise coming from the kitchen and slowly walked inside. As I walked inside the kitchen, I was surprised at what I saw. It was the creature that everyone was talking about. It looked about 10ft tall and it's mouth and eyes were huge. It hadn't noticed me yet and it was rummaging through my drawers and cabinets.

"What is it looking for, why is it here!" I thought. I stepped back and was about to head back to my room, until I stepped on one of my dog's toys. The toy squeaked loudly, making the creature's ears perk up. It looked at me and it's eyes grew bigger with little hearts. I got confused and began running upstairs. It meowed loudly and chased after me. I ran inside my bedroom and slammed the door shut, locking it behind me. I was was breathing heavily and I had so many questions in my mind, that I was starting to get a headache. I heard it hissing and meowing, as it was clawing and banging against my door.  The only way to get out of the house, was the window that was near my bed. I jogged up to the window and pulled it open.

I looked down to see a few house, street lamps, a road and just a few trees. I couldn't just jump out the window I could break a leg or arm. I didn't know what to do, this thing is gonna get me. I then remembered that my dog is in the living room. "Oh, no. Hunter's downstairs, what if that thing has killed him. I hope he's okay!" The only thing I could think of was hide. The only two places I could hide, was either the closet, or under the bed. In horror movies some people always go for under the bed and then they get killed. So I went for the closet, hopefully he wouldn't find me. I quitely went up to the closet and got inside, closing it behind me. The banging become louder and louder, until I heard a loud crash.

I flinched and peeked to see that my door was now on the floor with scratches on it. I looked at the creature and saw it look around. I covered my mouth and saw it look under the bed and out the window. It must of thought I went outside, cause I opened the window. The creature jumped out the window and I uncovered my mouth. "Is he gone?" I whispers and opens the closet to see my room trashed. I walked up to the window and looked out of it to see no sign of the thing. "I think it's gone, it must of thought I go out of the window" I had no idea why it was in my house and I didn't know why it looked at me strangely. I sighed deeply and shutted the window. I don't know if I wanna go back to sleep after what happened. I went to go check on my dog, so I ran out my room and downstairs quickly. I looked inside the living room to see my dog injured. I gasped loudly and rushed up to him. "Hunter, are you okay!" I yelled. He didn't bark or nothing, he just made low whimpering and a few yelps. "d-don't worry, I'm gonna take you to the vets" I said. Before I could turn around, Something hit me and I blacked out instantly.