Superman x batman (smut)

It was the middle of the night Batman was searching in gothim for villains to fight when "I didn't notice you come around these parts"Batman was confused because couldn't see his face but when he did his face lightens up it was Superman.....

He blushed away he didn't want Superman to see that he was all flustered but when Superman said,"you really are a bat tryna hide away when your blushing"Superman said confidently he pushed him up against the wall kissing his neck Batman moaned in the process of this.

Batman felt his member get excited he was bricked up then Superman noticed he said,"oh you like men don't you" he said but then taking off his boxers in the ally, Batman's ass was thick and meaty and Superman wanted a piece of that cake. That's when Batman saw Superman's juicy big member he thought I can't handle this..where out on the street....

"We can't d-o this what if someo-ne finds us ?"batman said but that's when Superman said with a sly look, "that means you'll have to be quiet or I'll punish you" he felt Superman's out of this world member just push in he felt a joy he had never felt before, he tried to keep quiet but some moans where getting out and it Keeped getting Louder and louder...

That's when Superman said with his fierce blue eyes you better shut up or someone will hear us that's when he started to go faster and faster and going in and out he put his hand over Batman's mouth to make him not scream but Batman Kept moaning and moaning that's when Superman said "punishment time!" That's when he pulled his big member fully in Batman screamed.and he felt Superman get his dick then stroke and stroked it until it cummed Batman felt so out of control but he liked it that's when he pulled out and they relaxed......