Wifey

:SEXUALLY EXPLICIT MATERIAL:
:MAIN CHARACTER DEATH:

You frowned, shifting. Eyes opening to the pattern of the back of your couch. Right. You blinked, letting the sleep fall off you slowly as awareness settled in.

"Leo." Hoarse, gruff. You swallowed.

His loose grip on you tightened. A soft muttering as he pressed in closer. You chuckled, spinning around on the couch, met with his face, a little stunned. The Nardo you knew almost always slept on his back, like an old man on a Sunday afternoon after church.

"Leon." You whispered again, clearing your throat.

His response was a rolling of eyes behind closed lids, a moan, hips grinding against your thigh awkwardly, once. Fingers dug into your back as his face screwed up and he rolled over to his back, hard on painfully obvious from his new position.

Hesitantly you sat. Bit your lip, pushing your hair back. Gaze darting back up Leo's face, eyes still closed, brow still furrowed, jaw clenched as his thighs twitched.

It was too tempting, being offered such a meal.

And, you reasoned- still looking around like you'd be caught - the kids were with Uncle Dee at the lair.

You slid down to Leo's knees. Fingers hesitant to trail over his warm scaled skin, licked your lips, heart thundering. Settling atop his shins as you reached for his waistband.

"If you're awake," you threatened, pulling his sweat shorts down easily, adjusting your position over his legs.

The sensation made him sigh, his erection jumped. He was already leaking and waiting.

"I'll kill you." You hissed, tucking your hair behind your ear, lowering yourself.

Moaning as you taste him, as the silky smooth skin slid over your tongue, filled your mouth. He was large, his head pushing against the roof of your mouth. But you were accustomed to the ache, your jaw wasn't anywhere near as tired as it had been in the beginning. And now, after a few years, you knew exactly what he liked. You knew how to get him off in minutes.

You watched his jaw clench as you twirled your tongue around his head, sucked down to meet your hand and back up. Picking up speed as his hands clenched, neck lengthened in effort.

Heat shot through you, you could feel how wet you were without touching. Watching Leo yearn for you, come undone for you, even in his sleep was a different kind of titillating. You licked up his shaft, shifting your weight.

Leo may not be able to do anything, but you could. Free hand dropped between his legs and your body. Easily sliding under the waistband of your sweats. Fingers immediately working at your clit, plunging inside of you. You took him again, pumping him in time. Your mouth worked harder, quicker, with your own rising arousal.

You groaned in frustration as you felt your need grow.

Your fingers just weren't long enough. Not at this angle.

"Fuck-"

Startled you opened your eyes at the whispered curse, not breaking rhythm, hips grinding against your hand pinned to his shins.

Leo was watching, fists bunched in the cushions. His gaze roving over the scene. You could see the effort it was taking for him to understand what was happening. You whimpered, chest heaving.

And those dazzling eyes met your gaze. Awareness dawned.

"Oh, fuck!" Curt as he fell back, hand pressed across his lips to stifle his moan, body bucked into your mouth as he came.