Sprinkles

You laughed as Mikey kicked open the bathroom door, flinching and shooting a glance back at you as hands grabbed his ass. Body close, blood boiling, heart racing.

"Oh-" Mikey froze in the bathroom, just in front of the row of mirrors.

The man you guys had barged in was just as rooted in place, water running. Gaze fixated.

You didn't care. You slid by Mikey, hand trailing over his sweater. Staying in contact; having to keep Mikey at the end of your fingertips. You shot a glance at the guy.

Who was slowly coming to his senses. Sink shutting off. Shaking the water from his fingers. You kicked open a stall door, using momentum to guide Mikey past you.

He almost didn't fit. You couldn't help your giggle at the way his shell scraped against the sides of the stall door. You followed him into the bathroom stall, turned.

Put a finger to your lips, catching the guys incredulous stare.

"I'd head out if I were you." You offered with a wink, falling back as Mikey grabbed the top of the door, slamming it closed.

You chuckled, spinning back to face the mutant. Falling against the door, blindly fumbling for the latch. Mikey's chest heaving, eyes locked on you, watching every movement. The tension building as he waited. You felt the pressure in your blood building as the lock, cold in your fingers, finally slid into place.

A breath escaped Mikey like a growl as the hand above you let go of the door. Fisted.

"Where were we?" You grinned, watching the mutant through your lashes as he towered over you.

Licked his lips. Traps flexed, jaw jumped as his eyes rose. Like he could still see the stranger at the sink.

But you didn't have his reserve. Fists bunched in his hoodie, yanking him down to you.

Mouths crashed. You moaned, head falling back against the cold metal. Ignoring the way the hinges creaked as Mikey pressed against you, lifted you to grind against him. Fingers hard and tight on your hips, thigh tilted to angle you against him.

You gasped at the sensation, allowing his tongue to rake over your own.

Fill your mouth.

Greedy fingers latched onto the back of his head, hips squirmed fruitlessly as your breath became labored, desperate.

"Mikey-" You breathed, head falling back as his teeth captured your bottom lip, sucking it into his mouth, running his tongue over your chin, teeth scraping across your jaw, fingers trailing up, under your shirt.

"'S not enough." His voice was thick, heavy.

"No." You agreed, his lips brushing against your bated throat, his fingers pinching a nipped.

Clumsily, hastily, your hands found the button to his pants. Eyes opened, vision doubled as he started sucking at the junction of your shoulder.

A weak shuddering breath, you closed one eye. Button popped open, with a quick movement of your wrist the zipper flew down.

Oh God. You had to clench your jaw, fist your hands to keep from bucking against Mikey at the temptation. To keep from dry humping him to completion right there. He was just so fucking hot. And he was so hot for you.

Hands dragged down his hips, fingers digging into his things, over your own.

You could feel his breath heaving as he watched you touch yourself over your clothes, as he watched your fingers work on your own jeans, button coming undone, zipper lowering. Slower, slowly. You felt his thigh shiver with the temptation.