Goal!

3rd Person POV:
"You sure you don't want to join me? What'll you even manage alone." says Kaiser on the bench. "Hahaha..No. Shut up." You were in no mood to listen to Kaiser's bs right now. You already are sleep deprived due to analysing the players of the other team last night.

Match time:
Your friends cheer for you as you enter the field. Your nerves are riled up as the whistle blows. It starts off with the ball with Germany as it passes from Ness to Benedict creating a perfect pathway for Kaiser to score. You do want to score but stealing wasn't your style so you stick to defending against the opponents for now and then your surprised to see Kunigami steal the ball which then ends up with Ness telling him off. You had gotten an idea of how the team processed and now it was show time.

Bachira dribbles the ball across the field beautifully who gets stopped by Kunigami which you having predicted take the moment of hesitation to steal the ball and sprint across the field near your goal.

Y/n POV:
I can't put up with all these defenders at the same time and I doubt anyone from my team will pass it to me if they get the ball. But too bad for them I've found my sheep.

3rd Person POV:
You run across as you see Kaiser is surrounded by defence which would be impossible to break through. Making sure that nobody else is around you quickly pass it to him as your defence seems to weaken as they believe you were assisting him for a goal. Kaiser stares at you dumbfounded as he sees you took a few steps near the net and look at him with the most serious look he has seen you bearing. Everyone just thinks of how dumb your decision was but Noa understood as he pondered on the stands. He has no other option and passes it to you. It would be impossible to score a goal from your position anyways but they forgot who they were dealing with.

You kick across the field and the ball just misses the goal keeper's hand jumping into the net

You kick across the field and the ball just misses the goal keeper's hand jumping into the net. The whole field goes quiet.
"GOAL!!" you scream as you run over to Kaiser and high five him as he stares at you blankly.

"Hey Hey Hey this isn't fair. You can't put a star player in there who plays officially!" shrieks a noise. Noa turns around and decides to swap you out with Isagi as he isn't in the mood to listen to his fellow colleague whine.

Your a bit annoyed but think of it as fair. Scoring the first goal was all you genuinely wanted.

(The match proceeds then as in the manga..)
The match ends with a 4-2 on the winning side of Bastard munchen.

"Hey! Y/n! I'd love to play with you someday. Practice with me when you get time to ok? I want to see your demon too." shouts Bachira with his cute smile. You took some time to talk to him and Isagi at the end of the match as you all return to your rooms. You decide to go speak to your coach regarding the match swap.

In Noa's chamber thing:
Y/n POV:

I can't get over the fact that I barely played. Was I too greedy? Will I get to play next time...? If I don't I'd rather go back to my team. Knocking on the door Noa's voice asks for you to come in.
"Ah..Y/n I expected for you to come. Go ahead. Share your thoughts." "Will I not get to play..?" I say with a worried voice. "What. No- It's not like that. I have decided on something. I know you might have a hard time doing this but the team is broken enough as it is. This'll be a problem going forward. I'd like for you to work with.."
Kaiser enters the room on queue as you stare at them dumbfounded.