The Licencing Exam

As I slowly blinked my eyes open I smiled warmly. Aizawa was curled up against my chest, snoring lightly. His hair draped over his face as he clung to me tightly. I noticed noise in the kitchen and soft music. I kissed Aizawa softly as he groaned quietly.

"Good morning Sho. It's time to get up." I cooed softly.

"Good morning kitten." He grinned as he opened one eye sleepily.

"Zashi is up, I think he's making breakfast. Let's go join him." I said with a grin.

Aizawa nodded and kissed me once more before standing and stretching. I stood and stretched as I followed him towards the kitchen. He stepped behind Hizashi quietly and pulled his body against him. Aizawa kissed his neck gently as Hizashi moaned in surprise. I moved in front of him quickly and kissed him deeply.

"Good morning Zashi!" I said with a smile.

"Good morning you guys! I made breakfast before you head out." He said excitedly.

"Thank you." Aizawa murmured sleepily against his shoulder.

Hizashi chuckled and patted his head before carrying plates to the table. We all ate quickly and I went to shower. I put the top half of my hair up into a tidy ponytail. I smiled at myself in the mirror before sighing deeply. My eye was still swollen shut and deep purple. I decided no amount of makeup would cover it, and settled on a soft pink lipstick. Once I had put on my eye patch and pulled on my hero costume I went back to the room to meet the boys. Hizashi was sprawled out on the bed watching Aizawa dress. Hizashi smiled warmly at me as I walked in, buckling my harness.

"You look so good baby!" Hizashi said excitedly.

I chuckled as I dug through my drawers looking for my yellow dress.

"Well apparently I'm going to have competition today so I want to look my best." I teased.

"There will never be any competition kitten. No one else would stand a chance against you." Aizawa said warmly.

I blushed as I pulled on my dress and smoothed out the wrinkles. I turned to face Aizawa and saw him staring me up and down with a grin.

"You look beautiful. God I love that dress." Aizawa cooed softly as he held my face gently.

"Thank you both. Man you guys really know how to make a girl feel special." I said with a grin.

I grabbed my bag and made sure I had my pens and notebook.

"You should bring something to snack on. Recovery Girl might be draining baby." Hizashi said.

"I'm bringing my sleeping bag as well. I figured if you get too tired you can just use mine." Aizawa added.

"Thank you both." I smiled warmly.

Once my bag was packed I pulled on my shoes and kissed Hizashi goodbye.

"Don't worry Zashi baby, we'll be home before you know it." I said with a big grin.

"I know baby. Tell the kids I said good luck." He answered with a wave.

As we stepped into the hall I yelped in surprise as Aizawa picked me up in his arms. He cradled me softly against his chest.

"You should rest as much as possible, don't want to push it to far for your first day." Aizawa said gently.

I blushed as I nodded to him. He walked quickly and I looked up at him in awe.

"Do I weigh nothing to you?" I laughed.

"Pretty much." He chuckled back.

"So strong." I cooed playfully.

When we walked into recovery girl's office she greeted us warmly.