Chapter 2

My eyes stayed fixed on the back of his Black Audi Q5.
My palms were sweaty and it was getting hard to grip the steering wheel firmly. My heart was pummeling through my body and all I could think about was what he was gunna do to me.

I watched his car swerve off the city street and onto a street that my mom often took to go to the beach.
I followed, trying my best to grip the steering wheel without it sliding out of my hands. I kept wiping them on my black jeans as I tried to rid them of the sweat.

I don't really know why I was nervous. I've went out with him countless times.

We kept driving down a narrow path. There were a lot of trees and hardly any houses the further we went. He took a right and I followed closely.
He drove further down to a gate with a spectacular yard and a very comfy looking house, it was a two story and because of how high my car was I could see a big lake further down the yard, the water tempting me to jump right in . He got out and pushed the gate open. I watched his back as his muscles flexed with every movement he made. His black shirt did nothing to hide how well built he was. Just looking at him made my mouth water. His dark hair shone in the sun as he walked back over to his car, he kept his eyes on the ground not once looking at me.

Pressing lightly on the gas, I followed him through the gate. He drove over to the side of the house. Parking the car he got out. He closed the door and clicked the button on his keys to lock it. I stopped driving, seeing as I wasn't sure where to park.
His gaze shifted to mine . He slowly walked over to the car. I rolled down the window, pulling my shades off my face
"Where should I park?" I said squinting. The sun was really torturous today.
He came up to the window , looking around the big yard.
"It doesn't matter."

I narrowed my eyes at him. I threw the car keys to him through the window, he was a bit surprised but caught it with ease.
I unbuckled my seatbelt swinging the car door open I slid down onto the ground. Fixing my clothes I looked up at him.
"You park it."
He chuckled rolling his eyes.
"Lazy much?"
I ignored him and started towards the house, turning around to see him hopping into the car.
"Please do not crash my baby."
He closed the door. He chuckled again. "The keys are under the flower pot on the right Wilson. Pull the door slightly towards you while ur opening it and you have to kinda shake the keys both ways while your tur-"
"I'll just wait for you at the door." I cut him off smiling sweetly.
He shook his head and drove off.
I laughed to myself and walked lazily to the front of the house, staring off to my left at the huge lake. There was a small dock leading into the water and the trees rustled in the wind.

I made my way up to the front porch, there was a swing seat painted white with chains hanging from the roof and the door was a cream color. I ran my fingers against the wood, It was recently painted.
I stood like that for another minute taking in my surroundings when I heard keys jingling. I spun around to see Hunter making his way towards me. His eyes held mine and the intensity in his gaze returned. I bit my lip while my now steady heart sky rocketed again. He strode onto the porch and stood in front of me, pausing a minute his eyes drifted down to my lips.
He reached up and held onto my chin, pulling my bottom lip free from my teeth. He ran his thumb over my bottom lip slowly, his eyes darted back to mine holding my gaze. We were so close that I could see the hazel around his gray eyes and the firmness of his lips.
"Don't bite your lip, you know what that does to me." Desire was evident in his eyes and my heart sunk a little.
Would he just only desire me?
Did he feel anything at all?
I shook my head softly trying to push the thoughts from my mind.
He walked past me and bent down to take the key from beneath the flower pot.
He pulled at my arm for me to pay attention.
"Look, cause your gunna have to do this by yourself sometimes.'

Wait what?
Sometimes?
Wasn't this a one time thing?

I turned my body to look at what he was doing, leaving my questions unanswered.
He pushed the key into the lock and pulled the door toward him, his back muscles clenched and my gaze ran all over his back, while his muscles flexed making me want to run my hands all over them, I wonder how they would look if we were-
"There." The door swung open, interrupting my thoughts.
"Hmm?" I mumbled involuntarily.
He sighed, "You weren't looking were you?"
"Of course I was." I said sarcastically with the sweetest smile ever, obviously fake. I winked at him and stepped into the house. I heard him sigh.

Praise the Lord! Air Conditioning!
I pulled my shirt off throwing it over my shoulder, wearing only my dark blue tank that exposed a little too much. I fluffed my dark curly hair that cascaded down to my boobs.
I, Amber Wilson, could not care less at the moment.

I welcomed the cold air, also looking at my surroundings.
It wasn't a huge house, but It was still spacious.
First there was the kitchen. The fridge was first then dark tiled counters on both sides of the room. Cupboards were on the right side over the counter and closer to the door was the sink and a dish drainer. I walked further down, already seeing the living room. The floor was a dark brown hard wood, it gave the house a modern feel. When I was inside the living room fully, I turned to my right, seeing a huge black piano propped up against the wall and a little to the left of it stood a white bookshelf about five feet. It held a few books laying carelessly on the shelves. I glanced to my right and saw a passage to the far corner, I walked over to it, my boots dragged noisily against the wood and I tried to lift my feet, failing miserably. I was just too tired, but I had to check this place out. I turned to look into the passage and saw a staircase ascending upwards.
Not really feeling like dragging myself up the stairs I turned back around. There was a big glass window that was about the width of the living room and there were long, black, leather chairs on either side of the room against cream colored walls. Two small white footless chairs where in the centre of the room facing a huge silver flat screen tv propped up on a black cabinet. The biggest shelf was where the tv stood and at the bottom was what I assumed to be some kinda DVD player. On either side of the cabinet were smaller shelves stacked with CD's. I looked to the glass window and walked up to it rubbing my hands against the cold surface. The lake spread beautifully before me, some ducks even started to appear. They swam peacefully in the water. The trees reflected on the still water. It was amazing here. I smiled turning around, and what I saw then, made my pulse quicken and hold my breath.

There stood Hunter.
Without his fucking shirt.
Staring at me with those intense gray eyes, biting his lip.
Without his fucking shirt.
His arms folded across his chest making his biceps pop.

Did I mention he didn't have on a shirt?

I swallowed hard.
My subconscious used its best tv announcer voice.

Let the games begin.