Chapter 3

"Like it here?"
I froze, still in shock because of his half nude body.
I turned back around to look at the lake. Trying to distract myself.
"Yes it's beautiful " I managed to say
I stared at the lake, the white ducks perched up on the water, splashing and squawking.
I felt something move behind me, I turned around just in time to see him take one last step, closing the distance between us.
His eyes roamed over my body, stopping at my breasts that were peaking above my tank top. I suddenly remembered that I took off my shirt and my face heated up.
My shirt was still hanging loosely around my neck. He looked at me, reaching up and pulling my shirt from around my neck.
I opened my mouth to protest but in one swift motion he grabbed my hips and pulled me towards him.
I pushed my hands against his chest and my eyes widened from the sudden contact.
He dropped my shirt to the floor and put his hand in my hair. Reaching up to the top of my head then pulling his fingers through them down to the end, slowly feeling it's texture.
"I always loved your hair," he breathed. "It's just so... Soft"
He bent his head and buried his face in my hair, inhaling slowly.
"Thank you" I whispered smiling. My eyes shifted to his clothes less skin. My hands were still sprawled against his chest. He pulled me closer to him, tightly wrapping his arms around my waist.
He reached up to pull my hair from my neck, making it fall lightly on my back.
He pressed an open mouthed kiss to my neck, biting my flesh lightly making me gasp. He sucked a little harder, still nipping gently at the skin but sucking hard enough that I knew it would leave a hickey.
He raised his head looking into my eyes. He straightened his back and my eyes fell to his chest and lower to his abs. His eight pack firmly structured in his abdomen.
I could feel his eyes on me but I didn't care.
His body was magnificent. I mean, how could somebody look so good.

He watched me as I traced a line down his pecks to his chest.
It's the first time I've seen him completely shirtless. We were always too busy shoving our tongues down each other's throat to care.
"Like em?" He asked holding my waists more firmly.
I looked up at him.
"You like mine? They're way hotter." I said grinning
Knowing I didn't have one single pack, I backed up pulling up my tank top, showing my tummy.
He laughed and his eyes flickered to my stomach. He walked over staring at my belly ring. He ran his finger over the ring.
"When did you get this?"
I looked down at my tummy, pulling my shirt up further. A little too far.
"Um last month."
I looked back at him, expecting him to be looking at my navel ring, but his eyes were somewhere else entirely.
My tank slid all the way over my boobs. Showing my black and white lace bra.
I froze at the intense gaze in his eyes. He breathed out slowly
"Shit Amber."
"Wha-"
He grabbed my cheeks and slammed our lips together. My heart hammered in my throat.
Slipping my hands on his shoulders I opened my mouth, receiving his tongue, hot and demanding.
I let out a soft moan as his hands moved down to my ass and cupped them, pulling me against him, lifting me off the ground.
I wrapped my legs around him as he held me firmly against him and started walking away from the window. His mouth was warm as his lips devoured mine, our tongues rolled together and I slipped my hands around his neck, not bothering to wonder where he was bringing me.
My breasts were popped up against his chest and my rolled up tank was caught between our heaving chests.
He held my ass with one hand while the other held my cheek, pulling me further into his mouth. My breathing was rapid.
He started walking up a set of stairs I assumed was the one I couldn't bother going up earlier.

Never breaking our kiss, I felt my back against a hard, wooden door. He quickly pushed it open. I didn't even realize we weren't on the stairs anymore.
My hands twisted into his hair and I felt myself lower.
Expecting to be laid on the bed, I opened my eyes when I noticed I was going lower. I pulled my head away as he placed me on the carpeted floor.
My eyebrows furrowed as he hovered over me.
I glanced over to my right seeing the four poster bed. "What's wrong with the bed?" I managed to say. My blood was pumping through my ears and my breath was heavily uneven.
He ran his thumb over my belly, staring at my exposed chest.
"Floor's better." He rasped kneeling in front of me.

Well, he had a point.

He grabbed my waist and dragged me down towards his crotch. I opened my legs as I felt the contact, wrapping them around his waist once again.
I felt his hardened length against my delicate area and gritted my teeth, pretty sure I was already wet.
He placed both his hands on either side of my head and buried his face in my hair.
He pushed his dick that was now bulging in his pants between my legs and started grinding up and down.
I arched my back and let out a long moan. My eyes rolled back and I gripped his hair pulling it.
"Hu- Hunter... Please... Fuck." I groaned between gasps.
He let out a satisfied growl and gripped my waists harder.
"You like that don't you? I bet your soaking wet right now..."
I moaned as his dick pushed further against my core. I squeezed his sides with my legs and arched my back.
"Oh fuck." My eyes rolled close and I pushed against him, following his rhythm and moaning longer each time he rubbed against me.
His hand creeped up to pull my bra off my breasts, pushing it up further along with my tank top.
He pulled them both over my head and placed his hands over my breast, and gently squeezed them. Rubbing his thumb over the nipple making me dig my nails into his back.
Still rubbing firmly against me, I felt his breath fan my nipple. He squeezed it slightly making me writhe against him. His mouth close over my breast, swirling his tongue around my nipple, I gasped and clutched his head to my chest.
He flicked is tongue back and forth over the nipple making me arch my back pushing my breast further into his mouth. His other hand fondled my other breast, making the nipples hard.
I was breathing hard and moaning slightly, enjoying the feel of his tongue on me.
Flicking his tongue one last time he raised his head and moved towards my ear.
"I want to feel how wet you are," his finger made a trail between my breasts down to my belly.
"I wanna feel you come all over my finger, I wanna feel your walls clutch around it."
I moaned biting my lips, tingles uncurled in my stomach. His words were making me feel things that I liked very much.
"Yes..." I breathed
"I want you to moan my name so loud that my ears ring when I'm done with you... I want you to tell me that you want my dick inside instead."
His finger unbuttoned my pants and he swiftly dragged it down. I felt my panties pull down and I thank God that I shaved.
Opening my legs further, I felt him nudge his fingers between my lips, my breath hitched as he ran his finger down, pressing down on my clit making me cry out.
"Your so wet, damn... I could just fuck you right now"
Before I could respond, he stared rubbing my clit up and down, with both fingers, slowly driving me insane.
"Shit...." I sucked in a breath.
"Tell me how it feels." He whispered against my ear. Going slightly faster, stroking it firmly.
"It- it feels fucking good." I whispered, my toes digging into the carpet and my back arching.
"Do you want more?" He said kissing my neck.
"Oh God yes..." I breathed out. I hope he stopped asking questions, cause I couldn't think right now.
He removed his finger only to push it inside of me and very slowly stroked my insides. I bit my lips and squeezed my eyes shut, letting out a loud needy moan.
His palm teased my clit making me shiver and claw at his back, probably bruising him. He moved faster inside me making me moan with every movement and cry out his name begging him not to stop.
My eyes rolled back into my head as pleasure flooded my entire body, making goosebumps rise on my skin.
He moved faster and I felt it, that feeling I hear people talk about. I raked my nails across his back reaching down and placing my hand over his, showing him how fast he should go. I could feel the pleasure rising rapidly as I rose up to feel every stroke of his finger.
The heat curled in my belly and I cried out as he drove me over the edge. I screamed his name and thrashed my head from side to side, letting out one last moan as the pleasure subsided to a dull throbbing.
He gave me one last firm stroke before moving his fingers.
I was panting, opening my eyes to see him looking at his fingers that were wet with my fluid.
He lifted it to his nose and sniffed, I widened my eyes as he pulled away his finger and smirked at me.
Leaning over me once again with his hand at either side of my face, my breathing heavy
"You smell divine."
I scrunched up my nose "Um, thanks I guess."
He chuckled, seizing my mouth once again. Our lips moved together as he sucked on my bottom lip. Turning his head to deepen the kiss.
I ran my hands through his hair tugging it gently and he growled against my mouth. Pulling away he glanced up at me.
"You know that turns me on right?"
I froze. Looking back at him I shook my head.
"Well you know now, and I would advise you to stop before you make me have to fuck you right here, hard."
My breath hitched and I smiled at him.
He bent again, giving me one last intense kiss, he got up and walked out.
I got up, securing my clothes and staring at the opened door. I tried smoothing down my hair while Picking my bra and top off the floor.

One question popping out.
Why didn't he have sex with me?