Others

Other OCs That Are Not Members of Team LS

================================

Name: Golem

Alias: 4th Wall Golem

Gender: Unknown

Age: Old Since The First Year Of Fiction

Appearance: A Purple Light Hue with mythical rocks of strange symbols, with it's body having the symbol of a story book.

Weapons: 4th Wall, Flex Tape, Strong Arms.

Personality: It's duty was to protect the 4th wall at all cost.

Info: Since the beginning of fictions, the fourth wall golem was born as a little stone, resting. It's purpose was to make sure the stories are focused, and if fictions were to try to contact with the outside would, the golem makes sure to beat them up so they never break the 4th wall again.

Other: It hates the Leader of Team LS for doing many meta jokes and 4th wall breaking, having to yeet him across time and space everytime.

================================

Name: ???

Alias: BlueOcean Leader

Gender: Male

Age: 21

Nemesis: Team LS Leader Geloan

Appearance: Dark Blue Jacket, with golden necklace, brown spiky jeans, blue & white hair.

Weapon: Guns, the violent ones.

Personality: No one knows who he is, for he never reveals his personalities. (Meanwhile, the BlueOcean Leader is dancing to some funky music)

Info: he's name unknown, he's gang underground, he is the leader of the notorious BlueOcean Gang, infamous for doing mutiple bad deeds and enemies with the Team LS. His gang is a group of thugs that wanted to reed Team LS off the planet for ruining their criminal paradise, and he is here to reign.

Other: He and Team LS Leader, know each other since childhood... He have... A grudge on him. No one knows what or why, but maybe his past will reveal soon.