Who said you can be here?

At the Main Mansion:

"Please wait! He is coming"
"How long do I need to wait huh!?"
"Please sir have patience!!"
"Sorry to have kept you waiting!!"
"Khun Kinn!!"
All the bodyguards bow to him. He is here to have a meeting with the Italian drug dealing Mafia.
"So you are Kinn Anakinn Theerapanyakul!!"
"Yes and you?"
"Hi! I am Michele Greco"
"Oh hi Mr.Michele!! So what's the price?"
"Woah straight to work!! I like the dedication"
"I don't like wasting my precious time"
"Well you're so much different than your dad!!"
"Well people say I'm more like my mom... Now can we talk about important things rather than bullshits"
"Yeah we can!!"

After an hour of the meeting when everyone left, Kinn went to his bedroom and saw Porsche sleeping peacefully (Yes! They're still dating here). Kinn goes to the washroom and freshens himself ...
Kinn thinking to himself:
"Why why why!!! Why don't I feel anymore attachment towards him!! Although I once loved him more than my life... Why !! Am I an asshole now... Have I fallen out of love for him?? Maybe idk"
Kinn comes out from the washroom and takes his pillow and blanket to go and sleep on the couch. Porsche sees this and gets up .
"Wow Kinn again!! If you don't want me anymore just say it!!! I'll leave"
"Porsche not now!! I'm extremely tired"
"Kinn please stop this!! It hurts me to see you getting distant from me ... Our love of 3 years is dying Kinn"
"PORSCHE IT'S GODDAMN 3:00 AM SLEEP"
Kinn leaves the room frustrated. Porsche starts crying.
"Why Kinn why!!!"
Then he goes to sleep crying.
Next morning!!
Kun Theerapanyakul (Korn Theerapanyakul's step brother) and his two sons Vegas Theerapanyakul and Macau Theerapanyakul arrive at the Main Mansion.
Kinn sees them entering. He looks at his dad Korn Theerapanyakul.
"Welcome Kun"
Kinn asks Pete , "Why are they here?"
"For some emergency meeting Khun Kinn"
Then Kinn's gaze falls on Vegas who was wearing a black shirt and Jeans.
Kinn thinking: "WHY IS MY HEART BEATING SO FAST AFTER SEEING HIM!? STOP VEGAS STOP IT!! WHY DO I FEEL A WEIRD HAPPINESS AFTER SEEING YOU ?? WHY IS IT EVERYTIME I SEE YOU I GET BUTTERFLIES IN MY STOMACH... WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME!!"
Kinn goes towards Vegas and Macau and greets them formally. Kinn could call Macau his brother without any hesitation but he never called Vegas his brother. He thought it was because he hated him but is it really the cause.

A bodyguard comes in and brings Kinn to reality.
"Khun Kinn Khun Vegas you're being called"
"Hia Vegas Hia Kinn let's go "
"Yes let's go Champ" - They say in Unison.
(Champ is the nickname given to Macau by Vegas but Kinn also calls him that)

Kinn and Vegas entering the meeting room.
Kinn says - "Good morning everyone!! It's great to have all of you here!Thank you for coming "
Kinn looks at Vegas and thinks - "Well WHO SAID YOU CAN BE HERE? Calm down Kinn.. why am I getting worked up seeing him like this... It's nothing "
Everyone settles down.

Meeting starts.

Korn to Kinn " So Kinn How did the meeting with Mr. Greco Go?"
"Pa !! It did well!! We signed the contracts"
"Great Job Kinn"
Kinn sees Vegas looking at him .. and he rolls his eyes...

After the meeting ends!! (Next chapter will reveal the reason for his bad mood )

Kinn is in bad mood because of what Vegas said to him. He wants to just kill Vegas but he can't... He just can't do anything...

Kinn thinks " WHY CAN'T I THINK OF KILLING HIM?? WHY CAN'T I THINK OF HARMING HIM?? WHY WHY WHY"

Out of frustration Kinn throws whatever is in front of him . While throwing he accidentally cuts his finger and groans in pain and anger. Everyone comes running in to see what happened.

"Khun Kinn are you okay?"
"Porsche please leave me alone!! It's a minor cut"
Kinn storms out to smoke. Vegas follows him .
"Look man I'm really very sorry if it made you that mad "
"Do you even know what sorry means huh Vegas!! Here I am trying to sort out everything even when my personal life is in a wreckage... Vegas do you even know what it is like to not be able to share things with someone... Oh how will you know ... You have Macau and Pete with yourself.... Here I am struggling with everything... Tankhun is not okay.. Kim doesn't live with us.. and Pa ..he treats me like a puppet"
Vegas becomes silent after hearing all of this.
"Look Vegas if you have nothing more to say then you can leave ... I wanna be alone to think on some stuffs"
"Sure!! I'll leave you to yourself "
Korn and Kun enters and seeing them Vegas leaves silently.
Kinn thinking - "Why did I share so much with him and why does it feel like I am losing myself... Why does it feel like I am entering my cold world again as soon as he leaves... What shit is happening with me... What is wrong with me ...WHY AM I LIKE THIS??? WHY CAN'T I LOVE PORSCHE?? What's wrong with me ??... Ugh... tonight I have a meeting with that drug mafia again.... He pisses the shit out of me like wtf are you looking at like that"
Kinn lost in his world leaves the place and goes to his room.... (Talking to himself)
"Am I ... Nonono this can't be !! It's not true.. no it can't be ... I love Porsche that's it!!! I love him very much but then Why can't I show affection towards him.. why does my heart.... Nonono it's not true .... It cannot be... It's just NOT POSSIBLE... IK IT'S JUST SOME FUCKING BULLSHIT"
Kinn sits down .... And sighs.
"But then why ... I am not getting any reason for it... Like why??? I don't EVEN have anyone who could help me out... WHY AM I SO FUCKING UNLUCKY... WHY WAS I EVEN BORN... WHAT THE FUCK IS MY PURPOSE ON THIS PLANET"
Then Kinn gets lost in the thoughts of Vegas ... How he looked and everything and unknowingly he smiles...
"Kinn I know you have fell in love with someone else.. just admit it and let's end it ... BECAUSE IT FUCKING HURTS KINN....IT HURTS.."
"Porsche I am In no mood to fight ... I am already in a bad mood... So please leave me alone!"
"KINNN MY FEELINGS ARE NOT YOUR TOYS TO PLAY WITH.. JUST ACCEPT THAT YOU LOVE SOMEONE ELSE.... YOU FUCKING BASTARD "
"PORSCHE I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE .. DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND OR DO I NEED TO MAKE YOU UNDERSTAND IN SOME OTHER WAY"
Korn enters.
"Kinn what is the problem with you?? You seem lost nowadays and act weird infront of Vegas.. what's wrong with you huh?"
"Dad I'm totally fine and I act weird because I hate VEGAS'S EXISTENCE "
"That's ok but get your personal life straight... It's tangled up badly. Why don't you two go on a vacation?"
"DAD No!! I don't wanna go anywhere!! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE PLEASE!!"

-------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone!!
This is your 1st author Sandy!!
Hope you love this fanfiction and please don't forget to leave your suggestions!!
Take care ❤️...